Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Leg pain

[Ca...]

Has anyone developed sudden leg pain in one leg during their taper? I spend a lot of time sitting or in bed. It hurts to walk on the right leg. Thanks. Carol

[bu...]
On 04/04/2024 at 03:43, [[C...] said:

Has anyone developed sudden leg pain in one leg during their taper? I spend a lot of time sitting or in bed. It hurts to walk on the right leg. Thanks. Carol

I get all sorts of pains. They change and move. Its the brain protecting us from all the fear we have. Soothe yourself and try to use your leg a bit more then rest then more then rest. try somatic tracking on youtube. All pain is in the brain and can be removed :). it just takes ages in withdrawal sadly.

[Th...]

My muscles and tendons, especially in my hips, get really tight. I find light stretching to help. I also use Hylands Leg Cramps (OTC homeopathic) dissolvable tablets to help with cramping, withdrawal from benzos causes all kinds of tension in the body.