Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How do you take your dose/s

[bu...]

Hi, I'm interested to see how people take their dose. This is not to say what is best or not, as I know we all have to go with what we trust. I have decided to change the times and amounts I was taking as it was making me worse, which is odd as I thought it would make me feel better. But I do know that the brain likes what it knows, so I will be slowly tricking it into taking more doses as time goes on. 

Do you guys take one dose a day or a few, what times ect? if you don't mind answering. I also want to put as much info as I can from people into a a little research project for myself (to keep my brain busy from hell ).

Love to all

[ns...]
10 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Hi, I'm interested to see how people take their dose. This is not to say what is best or not, as I know we all have to go with what we trust. I have decided to change the times and amounts I was taking as it was making me worse, which is odd as I thought it would make me feel better. But I do know that the brain likes what it knows, so I will be slowly tricking it into taking more doses as time goes on. 

Do you guys take one dose a day or a few, what times ect? if you don't mind answering. I also want to put as much info as I can from people into a a little research project for myself (to keep my brain busy from hell ).

Love to all

Hi bugbugtoby, I take mine 4x per day unfortunately. 

5am, 11am 5pm 11pm

6 hours apart like clock work. 

Try not to go too fast ok

Ns

• Like 1

[bu...]
3 hours ago, [[n...] said:

Hi bugbugtoby, I take mine 4x per day unfortunately. 

5am, 11am 5pm 11pm

6 hours apart like clock work. 

Try not to go too fast ok

Ns

thanks xx. im doing a slow water titration, only a ml a day and holding at times. 

[Fo...]
8 hours ago, [[b...] said:

thanks xx. im doing a slow water titration, only a ml a day and holding at times. 

Hi. It depends what you're taking. I'm taking 5.2mg of diazepam at the moment, only once a day. I can do this because it has a very long half life. You wouldn't get away with this with the shorter acting benzos like xanax, temazepam or lorazepam. So it depends what you're tapering off. What is it that you are tapering off if you don't mind me asking, and what dose are you on?

[bu...]
On 02/04/2024 at 17:39, [[F...] said:

Hi. It depends what you're taking. I'm taking 5.2mg of diazepam at the moment, only once a day. I can do this because it has a very long half life. You wouldn't get away with this with the shorter acting benzos like xanax, temazepam or lorazepam. So it depends what you're tapering off. What is it that you are tapering off if you don't mind me asking, and what dose are you on?

im on lorezepam, i take a few doses a day, but it makes no difference to how i feel. i cant take diazipam it makes me very ill so i have to push on with this. i feel bettertaking one dose a day, I don't know why, but ive stuck to three doses as advised

[Fo...]
7 hours ago, [[b...] said:

im on lorezepam, i take a few doses a day, but it makes no difference to how i feel. i cant take diazipam it makes me very ill so i have to push on with this. i feel bettertaking one dose a day, I don't know why, but ive stuck to three doses as advised

If one dose makes you feel better try that. If you get any withdrawal symptoms between your doses try splitting your overall dose into two doses and try that. Do whatever makes you feel ok, as long as you continue to cut at a rate that suits you. Good luck and please ley me know how you get on. How many mg per day are you on?

• Like 2

[bu...]
15 hours ago, [[F...] said:

If one dose makes you feel better try that. If you get any withdrawal symptoms between your doses try splitting your overall dose into two doses and try that. Do whatever makes you feel ok, as long as you continue to cut at a rate that suits you. Good luck and please ley me know how you get on. How many mg per day are you on?

im currently taking 34 ml of 3qtrs of a mg out of milk titration. it will take me a year total. im holding right now as i felt worse so im waiting to settle a bit. i hope things get better the lower i get as its so painful doing this for a long time