Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Indecisive and insecure in making simple decisions.

[Lo...]

Indecisive about everything, indecisive about making a simple decision, indecisive about taking a piece of fruit out of the refrigerator, about taking out the juice cap and drinking a little juice, I'm always thinking what the other person might think about what I do, insecure about everything, Many constant thoughts that make me hesitate to make a simple decision. Does anyone else have the same thing happen to them? I suppose this is all related to extreme anxiety.

• Like 1

[ap...]
2 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Indecisive about everything, indecisive about making a simple decision, indecisive about taking a piece of fruit out of the refrigerator, about taking out the juice cap and drinking a little juice, I'm always thinking what the other person might think about what I do, insecure about everything, Many constant thoughts that make me hesitate to make a simple decision. Does anyone else have the same thing happen to them? I suppose this is all related to extreme anxiety.

It is typical of bwd. It will eventually settle down. I still go through it, but I can now go and by food

• Like 1

[ap...]
8 hours ago, [[L...] said:

It's really difficult but the indecision is like most symptoms with this is horrible. I had myself and my husband selling and moving to all different places.in the end we stayed put  The group I am in always suggested not to make any big decisions in withdrawal. I have been off 21 months now and I still question everything, it's horrible  but it will settle down. It's very scary though

[ro...]
2 hours ago, [[a...] said:

It's really difficult but the indecision is like most symptoms with this is horrible. I had myself and my husband selling and moving to all different places.in the end we stayed put  The group I am in always suggested not to make any big decisions in withdrawal. I have been off 21 months now and I still question everything, it's horrible  but it will settle down. It's very scary though

Will it? 20 months for me and it’s constant 

• Like 1

[Lo...]
6 hours ago, [[a...] said:

Es realmente difícil, pero la indecisión es como la mayoría de los síntomas, esto es horrible. Mi esposo y yo vendimos y nos mudamos a diferentes lugares. Al final nos quedamos quietos. El grupo en el que estoy siempre sugirió no tomar decisiones importantes al retirarme. Ya llevo 21 meses de baja y todavía me cuestiono todo, es horrible pero se calmará. aunque da mucho miedo

Yes, I understand you, I am also 21 months old, little by little the symptoms have to improve until they disappear.

[ap...]
14 hours ago, [[r...] said:

Will it? 20 months for me and it’s constant 

It will go