Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How long withdrawal last?

[Pa...]

I am off since 3 months from a 3 moths use.

The physical symptoms disappeared nearly completely but the psychological symptoms are worst than at the beginning. I guess it is PAWNs. And my symptoms are switching from day to day. Extreme anxiety and Intrusive thoughts are the worst. What you guys think, how long was your withdrawal or at least when get it noticeable better.

Thx for every response

• Like 1

[PE...]

Hi Paul that's the million dollar question we all like to know. You are feeling better then you did that is good.

I'm afraid it's impossible to answer as it's very individual amd don't follow any pattern.

One day at the time. Sometimes one second or mi minute at the time..

• Like 3

On 30/03/2024 at 20:53, [[P...] said:

I am off since 3 months from a 3 moths use.

The physical symptoms disappeared nearly completely but the psychological symptoms are worst than at the beginning. I guess it is PAWNs. And my symptoms are switching from day to day. Extreme anxiety and Intrusive thoughts are the worst. What you guys think, how long was your withdrawal or at least when get it noticeable better.

Thx for every response

Hi, @[Pa...]) Not sure i know what PAWNs mean here. But 3 months off is too early for us to come to a conclusion, even after 3 mnths use. Your nervous system is still figuring out how it's supposed to regulate the body on its own. Great your physical condition is about ok. I guess the rest of your issues will  catch up. I believe the fact that the symptoms are switching is a very good sigh of a coming recovery or, at least, some true improvements. Just my thoughts, as far as i know and some experience)

I personally got noticeably better in my 9th month of the withdrawal but i took benzo for more than 5 years daily. Think it counts.

Good luck and smooth healing to you:classic_smile:

• Like 3