Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Stop saying you don't heal

[ap...]

Just seen a wonderful post from Baylissa Fredericks regarding healing..There are some people who are badly protracted and saying some don't heal. Well they are lying, our bodies are made to heal and they will. I love how this lady goes about helping others. It is a dangerous practice to make others feel this could be it for them. Be careful, we all get through

• Like 3
  • Love 3

[jo...]

I love her posts. I don’t understand the personal hatred she gets. She’s someone who walked a similar path as the rest of us, and has stuck around to offer hope and support to those of us still in this nightmare! We are lucky to have people like her and others who do similar work in the community 

Edited by [jo...]
  • Love 3

[ap...]
1 hour ago, [[M...] said:

Where do you read her posts?

She posts them on FB or you can see them on YouTube. She is fabulous

[ap...]
1 hour ago, [[j...] said:

I love her posts. I don’t understand the personal hatred she gets. She’s someone who walked a similar path as the rest of us, and has stuck around to offer hope and support to those of us still in this nightmare! We are lucky to have people like her and others who do similar work in the community 

She speaks the truth, I guess there are just some people who take aim at those who want to help. She has absolutely no reason to lie. I agree we need more people just like her.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[Rh...]

I absolutely LOVE Baylissa and honestly all the coaches.  Each one has their own unique way of communicating and helping, but they all agree that we do ALL heal!!!  The only concerning factor is time…as everyone heals in different times.

I believe 100% that we all heal, but I do get doubtful and scared when I’m in a deep wave…but trying to always hold onto hope in eventual healing is a positive thing to strive for when you can.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[bu...]
On 30/03/2024 at 12:19, [[a...] said:

She posts them on FB or you can see them on YouTube. She is fabulous

she also has a website it 30 pound a month for group chats twicw a week and lots of info on the website lotsss, i couldnt afford to stay on there but it was defoworth it

• Love 1

[ap...]
57 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

she also has a website it 30 pound a month for group chats twicw a week and lots of info on the website lotsss, i couldnt afford to stay on there but it was defoworth it

57 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Thank you