Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

8 months off

[Ma...]

Drank daily for years, not enough to damage liver or vitamins levels. Anyways bad break up 2022 subbed ativan, drank on it and took it for about 9 months now I have small fiber neuropathy.. I an 11 months sober and 8 off ativan still cant work hands and feet have issues face private numb I canr do this anymore.. when do we heal /:

[Ma...]

I believe you can do this. Look how much you’ve already overcome and accomplished. Alcohol is a beast if it’s own-THAT plus getting off benzos?

You need to pat yourself on the back and be proud of everything you have been successful in.

If you can handle medication maybe Gabapentin or something else would help with the neuropathy.

All of us, I believe, think at times we can’t do this anymore-you’re not unique or special in that regard. And you’re definitely not alone.

But continue we do. Healing happens, much, much better days are ahead and at 8 months I truly believe your’s are closer than you realize. ❤️‍🩹