Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is healing a certainty?

[Ab...]

Still sick after many times of kindling off .25 mg of klonopin.My nightmare with this drug began in 2012 after being prescribed to take as needed.I am off 53.5 months and still very sick.Insomnia is the worst symptom.Any encouragement appreciated.

[Bu...]

Hi @[Ab...],

I am so sorry to hear you're still dealing with so much. Can I ask what the klonopin was prescribed for?  Was it for insomnia?  Have you had improvements to other symptoms?  I'm sorry for so many questions, I'm just trying to get the gist of your situation.

[Ma...]

Yes @[Ab...] healing is real! You have to fully believe that for yourself and keep going until you reach that finish line. Each day passed is 1 day closer.

Keep going!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[Ab...]
1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

Hi @[Ab...],

I am so sorry to hear you're still dealing with so much. Can I ask what the klonopin was prescribed for?  Was it for insomnia?  Have you had improvements to other symptoms?  I'm sorry for so many questions, I'm just trying to get the gist of your situation.

Yes for insomnia.But I was never sick like this

[ap...]
16 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Still sick after many times of kindling off .25 mg of klonopin.My nightmare with this drug began in 2012 after being prescribed to take as needed.I am off 53.5 months and still very sick.Insomnia is the worst symptom.Any encouragement appreciated.

Yes healing is a certainty

[Ab...]
2 hours ago, [[a...] said:

You will heal its a matter of time 

Thank you so much.This is so brutal.

• Like 1

[ap...]
5 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Thank you so much.This is so brutal.

I know, it took me 3 years and 8 months to taper Came off Gabap. Oxycon. and now AD. I'm off 21 months. It justbtakes our brain time to heal the gaba receptors in our brain. It will build naturally. Patience and time will rebuild your CNS. Your physiology plays a role in how long. That's why everyone has a different time on healing. No telling when, but it happens. You will be OK, just hang in there, it will happen