Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Please help... memory and seizures?

[Bi...]

Hello,

I am nearly 25months off clonazepam, still struggling with some symptoms though I can see some healing and improvement from where I was even a few months ago and definitely this time last year. I have many more of my real personality back and am coping day-to-day a lot better, though some of them are always just lingering in the background. Probably slower in part to heal as I do have to take medication for epilepsy.

How long has it taken for people to heal, or have you seen others post about their healing time? Also, how long to regain memory and for anyone who had seizures as a symptom for these to go (as since withdrawal started I have seizures nearly every day which wasn't the case before, though I do have a few more seizure free days than I did during acute)?

Edited by [Bi...]