Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is going on?

[Ny...]

I’ve been on Xanax for over 10 years and when I drive my neck and shoulders tremor very scary this also happens randomly idk what to do also burping non stop don’t know how I am going to beat this thing

[Bu...]

Hey @[Ny...],

I'm so sorry to hear that; it sounds miserable.  Are you currently tapering or considering tapering?

[Ny...]
12 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Hey @[Ny...],

I'm so sorry to hear that; it sounds miserable.  Are you currently tapering or considering tapering?

I’m coming down from 6mgs a month to 2 or 3mgs a day depending on how I feel and thanks I’m just at a stalemate don’t know really what to do maybe neurologist is the answer I did fracture my neck in a car accident in 06 could be from that 

[Bu...]

@[Ny...],

I have found that old injuries act up with benzo.  I think a lot of people expeience that, so it could very well be pain from an old fracture.  Benzos, tapering and withdrawal all seem to hit as at our weak points.  Doesn't seem fair that we have to deal with the resurrection of old stuff along with the current stuff. Maybe a neurologist can offer some advice, or at least some reassurance that there isn't anything else wrong.

• Like 2