Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Baylissa Fredericks

[ap...]

I'm just putting in a post about Baylissa Fredericks. I find her the best of all. She is just lovely. Her open advice is quite simple. Time and only do what you can manage is all that is really required. As some of us cannot walk, some have trouble even with the breathing, food they are not sure about. It. Some can be quite active, some just can't. It really just comes down to time and reassurance that you will get better and recover. She has been around for a long time and from memory took herv3 years to come off benzos and AD'S. I just like her non scary ways that if you can't manage what someone else does,  it's okay Do what is suitable for you. Okay to have a bad day, etc. She is real about the whole thing. I love her understanding abd she does not go on about all the really serious symptoms. We all know them, we are aware and no what to do, without a whole section on it something that may be triggering in our vulnerable state. I think she is the best

[Ri...]

When I hear anyone describe a benzo story scary, suffering, horror show I stop listening. It’s nice to have (at least for me) to focus on the positives as opposed to the outside the box nightmare of tapering.

• Like 2