Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tight weak painful back

[Gi...]

Does anybody experience or experienced a tight painful back with pulling tearing symptoms.

Did yours improve with time?

Thank you for any hope ❤️

[Bu...]

@[Gi...],

Yes!  The pulling feeling was so strong at times that I felt like someone was pulling me to the left at my shoulder.  The pain was just kind of everywhere.  I had it off and on while I was taking clonazepam.  It is sporadic now that I am off.  It is sometimes gone for weeks at a time.  When it comes back, it isn't as wide spread and usually doesn't last as long as it used to. So, it is getting better.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, [[G...] said:

Does anybody experience or experienced a tight painful back with pulling tearing symptoms.

Did yours improve with time?

Thank you for any hope ❤️

Yes, i did experience and a lot of it. In fact i have had smth like that about all my body parts but, luckily, not all at once. And, yes, my back has improved along with my neck, lower back and temples, hope for good, although it took a few months.

Sure it's bound to pass by and by or overnight. Smooth healing to you!)

Edited by [...]
  • Like 1

[Gi...]
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, [[B...] said:

@[Gi...],

Yes!  The pulling feeling was so strong at times that I felt like someone was pulling me to the left at my shoulder.  The pain was just kind of everywhere.  I had it off and on while I was taking clonazepam.  It is sporadic now that I am off.  It is sometimes gone for weeks at a time.  When it comes back, it isn't as wide spread and usually doesn't last as long as it used to. So, it is getting better.

@[Bu...] 

Thank you. Trouble for me I didn’t taper the z drugs because I was on intermittently for about 4 weeks twice a week but still developed this horrendous symptom. I was also on escitalopram for 6 years on and off and stopped after a quick 2 weeks taper. 

Edited by [Gi...]

[su...]

Giuly, I replied to your message to me regarding this.  But yes, it did go away for me completely (until now with whatever is flaring me after such a long period of healing). 

All the best, 

sunshine