Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Vagus Gastro Cardio issues

[Ol...]

Six years off and still having issues with vagal  Gastro heart issues.  I had a Afib ablation last year. Now, left with bouts of pvcs-pacs and supraventricular tachycardia episodes. Not prolonged but each one is anxiety inducing.  Anybody else?

[ns...]
7 minutes ago, [[O...] said:

Six years off and still having issues with vagal  Gastro heart issues.  I had a Afib ablation last year. Now, left with bouts of pvcs-pacs and supraventricular tachycardia episodes. Not prolonged but each one is anxiety inducing.  Anybody else?

What is vagal gastro? I've not heard of this

Ns

Edited by [ns...]
Addition

[Ol...]

Ever heard of the brain gut heart axis? The vagus nerve routes to most if not all the major bodily organs. The ones we deal with with here, are the inappropriate signals that flash from the brain to heart to gut. You see this manifest with heart palps, irritation of the bowels and brain fog. 

• Like 1

[ns...]

Thank u for the description. I have heard of the gut brain connection but not the heart.

I'm in constant heart palpitations when standing, together with abdominal tremors seem to be connected to this. It's worse when withdrawal symptoms are up, so I think it's related to withdrawal, bit it is very uncomfortable for sure!

My husband has afib, they discussed oblation but only if he needed it.

He had a main aortic aneurysm and went on medication for it. Yrs later, his BP dropped real low, went to the er and a ct scan showed No more aneurysm!

We are still amazed!

I.will do some research on this, I am curious now.

Sorry you have thus though 

Ns

[Ma...]

Have you heard of Noni Juice? Geraldine Burns believes it is absolutely key in for those benzo injured for this and similar issues.

You should begin with 1/4 tsp for a week and slowly increase.

A theory from a very informed woman who testified in the Massachusetts legislature to change state law for deprescribing benzos.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Ol...]

Mary1, I had listened to Geraldine’s podcast. Did she mention where you could get this?