Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Neck pain

[Kr...]

My neck goes from no pain to sudden pain and feeling lopsided and tight, inflamed and stiff. When I move it in this state I can always hear grinding and clicking, not really popping 
Then, at times I get tmj area jaw pain with it.

them pulsing darts of pain in my temples , and sometimes throat area and chest get weird for a minute. It feels like stuff just travels along that pathway when this happens and causes these weird things. As I type this the pain is now traveling to my upper back. It’s like a buzzer goes off and then my body systems just activate with this crap.

Then ultimately my face starts tingling and goes numb in spots.  And I suddenly feel heavy mental fog and fatigue.

no wonder people think I’m a hypochondriac. Who would believe this?

The doctor said it’s fibromyalgia and says I need lyrica. I don’t want that heavy drug in my brain. 

My eyes are burning and hard to keep open, but this is not from feeling sleepy. It more like I’ve been suddenly doses with something.

[Gr...]

Don’t know where you are in your taper or how long you are in your jump to benzo free but the neck popping and grinding drove me crazy almost sounded like rocks crumbling when you moved your head from side to side but the good news is it’s slowly diminished I’m at 18 months benzo free in the popping and grinding is gone I had a lot of problems with my eyes during my taper and before the forced cold turkey had to sit in the dark a lot, but my eyes are better I don’t have to use eyedrops but maybe once twice a week the most so it just takes time for these things to heal, but you will heal, I promise  Just hang in there some of us heal quicker than others that brain fog all that will lift you’ll be surprised. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1