Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

CBD with benzos!

My doc said no problem.

Google sais - don't. 

funny. Poison is okay but CBD isnt.

I am sick and tired!

someone who takes CBD and benzos together ?

• Like 1

[Jo...]
On 13/03/2024 at 17:29, [[T...] said:

It seems to me that you are doing extremely well! I am still tapering, but have used both gabapentin and hydroxyzine during my four year (so far) taper. Both have helped at first, then later caused me misery. I am extremely sensitive to every little thing, but both drugs eventually caused me extreme anxiety, so I HAD to get off! I don't know what Dayvigo is, but it seems to me that you are doing a great job getting off of all this stuff.

I was a short term user of temazepam of two months but took CBD/CBN to help me taper off of it. I didn’t notice anything bad taking them together. It may enhance the affects of the benzo you’re on which is why I was able to lower my dosage. I worked with a Naturpathic Dr to help me get off of stuff. I’m currently taking hydroxyzine and dayvigo with some herbal supplements rn for sleep. I still use CBN every night but I have been tapering everything. I was at 150mg hydroxyzine with 10mg Dayvigo. I am now down to 37.5mg hydroxyzine and 5mg Dayvigo. Sleep is still not great but nothing like it was the first month off of temazepam. Both dayvigo and hydroxyzine supposedly do not need to be tapered and do not cause physical dependence. I don’t trust that so it’s why I am tapering and just taking it day by day. The golden rule is to take CBD a couple hours before your RX meds so it doesn’t interfere to much with the metabolism process. That’s if you do gummies. However, if you do oil under your tounge you do not have to worry about that due to it being processed differently. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, [[J...] said:

Ich habe zwei Monate lang kurzzeitig Temazepam eingenommen, habe dann aber CBD/CBN eingenommen, um das Ausschleichen zu erleichtern. Ich habe nichts Schlimmes bemerkt, wenn ich sie zusammen genommen habe. Es kann die Wirkung des Benzoepräparats, das Sie einnehmen, verstärken, weshalb ich meine Dosierung senken konnte. Ich habe mit einem naturheilkundlichen Arzt zusammengearbeitet, der mir geholfen hat, von den Dingen loszukommen. Ich nehme derzeit Hydroxyzin und Dayvigo zusammen mit einigen pflanzlichen Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln zum Schlafen. Ich benutze immer noch jeden Abend CBN, habe aber alles reduziert. Ich hatte 150 mg Hydroxyzin mit 10 mg Dayvigo. Ich habe jetzt nur noch 37,5 mg Hydroxyzin und 5 mg Dayvigo. Der Schlaf ist immer noch nicht so toll, aber nichts wie im ersten Monat ohne Temazepam. Sowohl Dayvigo als auch Hydroxyzin müssen angeblich nicht ausgeschlichen werden und verursachen keine körperliche Abhängigkeit. Ich vertraue dem nicht, deshalb reduziere ich die Dosis und nehme sie einfach Tag für Tag. Die goldene Regel besteht darin, CBD ein paar Stunden vor Ihren RX-Medikamenten einzunehmen, damit es den Stoffwechselprozess nicht zu sehr beeinträchtigt. Das ist, wenn Sie Gummibärchen machen. Wenn Sie jedoch Öl unter die Zunge auftragen, müssen Sie sich darüber keine Sorgen machen, da es anders verarbeitet wird. 

That is such a great and informative answer, thank you a lot!

I want to make Tea of it. 

One time a day, two hours before a dose sounds good.

They really want us to take poison to treat poison instead of trusting the nature. I hate the pharma Industries!!!

I hope you are doing good ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
[da...]

Even I want to know this.

Does CBD oil interact with GABA receptors?

I am tapering benzos and wondering if CBD oil can help with the anxiety/depression.