Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is it worth talking to Baylissa for severe cases?

[Du...]

Anyone has spoken to her? What will she say? The usual ..u will heal .exercise and eat well?

• Like 1

[Bo...]

She sees the worst of the worst so gave me hope when I was in not gonna make it acute months after stepping off bc aka turned literal 24/7 for me. So she gives perspective that even that level can abd do heal abd she had no reason to lie. People have been intervieee by other coaches that have been some very tragic stories so very tough cases do get better. I’m sorry you’re suffering I’m right there with you and it’s inhumane and undeserving for anyone to go thru this. Keep trying to take just the day at hand and try one thing that might make things different fur a few mins. A little change up of our monotonous trying to survive routine can sometimes give a little refresh to make that day 5% better bc walked outside or sat out on porch or few mins or ate something new , tried reading something or laying in back seat in car with windows open to get out of house.  little thing and over time the little things can just help bridge the times that are so difficult and just days run together and the crap is all encompassing.

i hope you get some really good windows soon. And see what you think of Baylissa. She might bring something to light or give examples of harder stories of people who got better that might bring some ok, that can be me too feel. Sometimes we just need people to hold hope for us bc we can’t even have that but hearing some reassurance can always be helpful no matter if believe it or not. Brain needs to hear and keep hearing positive stuff even if we can’t say it to ourselves such is impossible in terrible states. But listening to the affirmations, it might not se like working but having brain hear that stuff every day is a good thing even for 10min. It really can help to develop new neur  as l pathways which helps in this. And I have zero ability to tell myself good stuff right now do listening is what I have to do .

hugs, 

• Like 1

[Ra...]
10 hours ago, [[B...] said:

She sees the worst of the worst so gave me hope when I was in not gonna make it acute months after stepping off bc aka turned literal 24/7 for me. So she gives perspective that even that level can abd do heal abd she had no reason to lie. People have been intervieee by other coaches that have been some very tragic stories so very tough cases do get better. I’m sorry you’re suffering I’m right there with you and it’s inhumane and undeserving for anyone to go thru this. Keep trying to take just the day at hand and try one thing that might make things different fur a few mins. A little change up of our monotonous trying to survive routine can sometimes give a little refresh to make that day 5% better bc walked outside or sat out on porch or few mins or ate something new , tried reading something or laying in back seat in car with windows open to get out of house.  little thing and over time the little things can just help bridge the times that are so difficult and just days run together and the crap is all encompassing.

i hope you get some really good windows soon. And see what you think of Baylissa. She might bring something to light or give examples of harder stories of people who got better that might bring some ok, that can be me too feel. Sometimes we just need people to hold hope for us bc we can’t even have that but hearing some reassurance can always be helpful no matter if believe it or not. Brain needs to hear and keep hearing positive stuff even if we can’t say it to ourselves such is impossible in terrible states. But listening to the affirmations, it might not se like working but having brain hear that stuff every day is a good thing even for 10min. It really can help to develop new neur  as l pathways which helps in this. And I have zero ability to tell myself good stuff right now do listening is what I have to do .

hugs, 

@[Bo...] your every single word is right. Our brain needs good stuff/thoughts for healing. I have akathisia from ssri as adverse reaction and lots of other withdrawal symptoms. From few days i was continously read horror stories, which result in full bloom akathisia symptoms. From now on i decided to stay away from social media especially horror stories as much as possible until healing. 

healing needs just time and patience

Edited by [Ra...]
  • Like 1

[su...]

She will just tell you, you will heal. The usual stuff. Ok if you have the money and need the reassuarance. Not so good for protracted like myself but I think people who are newly off and scared she can tell them what they need to hear

• Haha 1

[So...]
23 hours ago, [[R...] said:

@[Bo...] your every single word is right. Our brain needs good stuff/thoughts for healing. I have akathisia from ssri as adverse reaction and lots of other withdrawal symptoms. From few days i was continously read horror stories, which result in full bloom akathisia symptoms. From now on i decided to stay away from social media especially horror stories as much as possible until healing. 

healing needs just time and patience

Wow I'm so happy and impressed you realized so early on that reading the horror stories is no good and makes it worse.. good for you @[Ra...]!  I try to tell people this all the time and they deny it can most deff make aka more severe by adding more fear to it.  I was finally able to get out of 24/7 fight or flight by doing small distractions and then finally they added up.

I'm sure you will get better 😀 just keep plunging away at your ssri taper and maybe do a microtaper like I suggested!  If you message me I can help you figure it out.  I'd focus on the ssri first before the benzo if that started your aka. 

Edited by [So...]
  • Love 1

[Ra...]
44 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

Wow I'm so happy and impressed you realized so early on that reading the horror stories is no good and makes it worse.. good for you @[Ra...]!  I try to tell people this all the time and they deny it can most deff make aka more severe by adding more fear to it.  I was finally able to get out of 24/7 fight or flight by doing small distractions and then finally they added up.

I'm sure you will get better 😀 just keep plunging away at your ssri taper and maybe do a microtaper like I suggested!  If you message me I can help you figure it out.  I'd focus on the ssri first before the benzo if that started your aka. 

@[So...] i highly appreciate you💕  thank your for encouragement. I decide to hold on at 1ml for aleast one more month for stability.Because switching from pill to home-made sol highly aggaravate my akathisia and depression .i am on home-made sol from one month, someone suggest me to switch back to pill can resolve your symptoms, but i am afraid, becaue my CNS is already destabilized. 

Distraction especially from horror stories play a very important role in healing.

😊