Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Buzzing and Palpitations

[Ba...]

At 27 months off Im in a wave. Anyone experience buzzing/ internal vibrations with palpitations? Skipped beats but not over 100bpm? I keep mentioning the buzzing because it can become very annoying….agh!

[or...]

Where's the buzzing located?  I'm not off my benzo so I can't relate much, but if it's Tinnitus you are talking about then maybe someone that is in post-benzo use can help you, oregonlady :hug:

[Ba...]
2 hours ago, [[o...] said:

Where's the buzzing located?  I'm not off my benzo so I can't relate much, but if it's Tinnitus you are talking about then maybe someone that is in post-benzo use can help you, oregonlady :hug:

Thanks for responding. No its not tinnitus. Fortunately, that didn’t last too long for me. The buzzing / trembling, and morning  CAR are the symptoms that Im being tested with. 

[or...]

Well, the only things I've heard here about how long it can take to heal, varies from person to person.  I you're over 2 years I realize, I wish I knew more.  I just hope the very best for you in your healing, and hopefully this wave won't last long for you.  I do know it's important that we fuel our bodies with good foods, and try the best we can to get daily walks in or some form of exercise. Those things it's safe to say are good for every person ;)

oregonlady, :hug:Please hang in there and I'm not positive, but I think the link I'll give you, is for folks that have been recovering for some time, but I'm not sure how long but I'll give you the link so you check there as well.

Yes, you're good to go on this group, it's for 18 months or longer;)  You might find some better feedback there:

Long Hauler's Group

Edited by [or...]
  • Like 1

[Ba...]
2 hours ago, [[o...] said:

Well, the only things I've heard here about how long it can take to heal, varies from person to person.  I you're over 2 years I realize, I wish I knew more.  I just hope the very best for you in your healing, and hopefully this wave won't last long for you.  I do know it's important that we fuel our bodies with good foods, and try the best we can to get daily walks in or some form of exercise. Those things it's safe to say are good for every person ;)

oregonlady, :hug:Please hang in there and I'm not positive, but I think the link I'll give you, is for folks that have been recovering for some time, but I'm not sure how long but I'll give you the link so you check there as well.

Yes, you're good to go on this group, it's for 18 months or longer;)  You might find some better feedback there:

Long Hauler's Group

Thanks!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [[B...] said:

At 27 months off Im in a wave. Anyone experience buzzing/ internal vibrations with palpitations? Skipped beats but not over 100bpm? I keep mentioning the buzzing because it can become very annoying….agh!

You know i don't think i feel exactly the same although, yes, skipped beats under 100 bpm and inner buzzing but not too much and too often. But sure your words could have been written by my closest benzo friend) She is 12 mnth off and internal vibration, buzzing and palpitation are her worst issues apart from overwhelming fear. 

I think it's normal and will calm down by itself.  

27 mnts off, it's cool!) Smooth steady healing to you)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

I had the fear at one time also but i knew my brain was playing tricks on me. I would tell myself there was nothing to fear because I was in a safe place. It didn’t last long but now there a slightly fearish ( yeah I made that word up😑) type sensation comes up every blue moon. I just dismiss it. Tell her not to give in to it😊

:clap:to the word "fearish". Will keep it in mind)

Edited by [...]