Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Aka acute again help

[Bo...]

My acute K level aka is back….. like beyond words. Screaming crying can’t control my body just severe urges and no sleep last night tried to split mirt side a tiny bit 6.45mg to 6.2mg last night and took .25mg at 12:30pm.

screaming jumping I and down just want to rip my hair out and not sure how to survive. Please help me if you have any tips.  Abd I know I write 6mo update about hope so that didn’t age well. I’m in horrific with patents desperate to keto me going. Talking to coaches today and every day this week. Typing frantically. 

[Ta...]

What you wrote describes my night last night almost exactly. I wanted to scream, but I didn't want to wake my daughter, and that just caused more misery. This was brought on by chamomile. Now if I don't drink it then acute w/d ensues.

I took a 100 mg gabapentin, drank some chamomile, and took an Epsom salt/baking soda bath - as warm as I could stand it while scrubbing with a soapy body brush (pretty hard.) This helped ease some of the symptoms.

I thought about taking more lorazepam, but I didn't. I looked up "self massage" on YouTube, and I did A LOT of that. I'm "somewhat" stable this morning after sitting in the sun and petting a dog and kitty for a long time.

I feel for you and am saying prayers for both of us. 🤞

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
[ho...]

For agitation, it can sometimes help to literally put your hands on a wall and push against it. It can provide some temporary relief this way. 

[PE...]
On 11/03/2024 at 19:59, [[B...] said:

My acute K level aka is back….. like beyond words. Screaming crying can’t control my body just severe urges and no sleep last night tried to split mirt side a tiny bit 6.45mg to 6.2mg last night and took .25mg at 12:30pm.

screaming jumping I and down just want to rip my hair out and not sure how to survive. Please help me if you have any tips.  Abd I know I write 6mo update about hope so that didn’t age well. I’m in horrific with patents desperate to keto me going. Talking to coaches today and every day this week. Typing frantically. 

Hi! I had very bad aka for a year. I did pushups like a manic. 

I could only sit for a few seconds and up pacing. Doing pushup helped. I used some thai tiger balsam to use on my legs to relieve some of that pain i got from walking. 

I suffer with you. Can't imagine working in that state.

[Ma...]

Call Chris Paige. Can you go for a long walk outside this morning-barefoot?

Propanolo, Gabapentin, Trazadone, Valerian Root Tea…

I hope this passes as quickly as it came on!

Edited by [Ma...]