Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo dosage timing

[Ra...]

I am taking 0.5 kolonopin from prevoius six Months , i continously change the pill taking time, depends on AD withdrawals, does it destabilize my brain??  Does it causes kindling??  Does it worse my AD withdrawals??

In future when i taper does it can cause problem?? 

@[Re...] @[Pa...]

Edited by [Ra...]

[Re...]

@[Ra...] I honestly don't know. Have you considered taking it the same time each day and sticking to a schedule and registering your symptoms? Or splitting the doses? 

No one can figure this out only you by finding a method what works for you, personally. 

But, in my opinion, no, it definitely does not damage your brain. Try not to create additional fear for yourself. 

[Ra...]
10 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

@[Ra...] I honestly don't know. Have you considered taking it the same time each day and sticking to a schedule and registering your symptoms? Or splitting the doses? 

No one can figure this out only you by finding a method what works for you, personally. 

@[Re...] i just wana know that can we take 0.5mg regular dose at diferent times of day.for example if i take my pill at 3 at noon at Monday  then next day can i take it at 7pm then next day at 5pm??

Can it cause destabilization???

[Pa...]

We suggest taking your medication at the same time every day, your brain need consistency and changing things up like you are isn't providing that.  

• Like 2

[Re...]

@[Ra...]  I believe it does benefit someone to stick to a schedule when taking a medication, in general. Find a time that is comfortable for you.

• Like 2

[Ra...]
11 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

@[Ra...]  I believe it does benefit someone to stick to a schedule when taking a medication, in general. Find a time that is comfortable for you.

@[Re...] @[Pa...] Which you both said that i did wanted to know that. From previous 6 months i was taking it at night but from. Few days i was continously changing my dosage time. I was worried due to my mistake. Therefore i wanted to make sure from you.

thank you so much