Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Need urgent help

[Ra...]

Hi All

I need suggestion, i taper paxil, currently i am on 1ml, and develop akathisia.i am also on kolonopin from prevoius six months. Should i wait for stability or continue my taper. 

Here my history

My journey is very painfull. I share with you, may be your experience from your journey prove helpfull for me

1- july 2023 i took prozac/olanzapine within three days i became suicidal due to restlessness, i don't know it was akathisia or activation syndrome or adverse reaction. 

2- after few days my dr prescribed me sertalline and olanzapine, everything was fine untill 25 days then panic attack starts and severe ocd i quit cold turkey, my biggest mistake, then hell start, nocturnal severe panic attack starts, my eyes had opened with terror and restlessness highly suicidal and hot flashes  which last till evening 

Then dr prescribe lexapro 5mg, which hit like blast, increases my restlessness ,panic,highly suicidal. During this time no benzo was helping me

15 august 2023=>Then i change psychiatrist, he prescriped me paxil and kolonopin .

With in two days i was completely  fine,then after next three days i feel weired sensations inside my body,as someone pour poison in my body,and vibrations,  which make me restless physically, i had no terror nor other mental symptom .

I told my psychiatrist about my condition, he called it anxiety, i was continously taking paxil with these sufferings, my doctor continuously gaslight these symptoms. After four months of these sufferings, i googled and knew that it was internal akathisia Without terror. I told my psychiatricist that i am suffering akathisia,he again deny it and prescribe me lamictal and seroquel. And asked me to take paxil alternate day for a month ,then quit

After that i never visit my psychiatrist and start tapering,when i reach 3mg from 12mg agitation become little bit fade,then i join SA, i found that i did big mistake my cutting coated pill, immediately i switch to immediate release for further tapering, at 3mg cutting became difficult, then i decided to switch at paxil ir home-made solution,now today is my 23rd day of paxil solution, i develop constant terror and internal vibrations kolonopin does not helping  , which sometime for few hours  become fade, due these sufferings now i am facing cptsd

Edited by [Ra...]