Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I am very much alone with few friends.I am afraid i get worse because of that .

10 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Und natürlich ist es gut mit den Katzen. So viel Gesellschaft. Haben Sie die Energie, sich so um sie zu kümmern, wie Sie möchten?

I can't leave the house. I am here for weeks now. I wish I had more energy for the Cats. But I have three so they are never bored. :)

• Like 2

[PE...]

I'm  much better. I go for walks and to the gym and lifting weights. Helps me a lot

• Love 2

[PE...]
3 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

It is terrible . So happy to hear you are better . Can you go for walks ?Do you have a garden ?

Now I go to the gym again. And my manic walking have stopped. I think it was my worst symptom. I watched a vid yesterday on YouTube a woman in withdrawal walking like a damaged robot and cried. Made me almost cry to watch

• Like 1

[ma...]
1 minute ago, [[n...] said:

Now I go to the gym again. And my manic walking have stopped. I think it was my worst symptom. I watched a vid yesterday on YouTube a woman in withdrawal walking like a damaged robot and cried. Made me almost cry to watch

Its the worst symptom . Akathisia .

you are lucky its gone .❤️

[PE...]

So now i see to be able to sit still and watch tv is a luxury gift.

• Like 1

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

Its the worst symptom . Akathisia .

you are lucky its gone .❤️

Thank you yes that's the word for it. Hell on earth.

[ma...]
1 hour ago, [[m...] said:

I went in tolerance winter 2020 , i went sicker and sicker .In 2021 i was so sick i had to hand over my dog to my mother . It was devestating for me. She lived there a year and i could only visit , comb and wash her and struggle to get her walks . I was so sick i could not have her for a single night . I missed her traumatically . In 2022 my dog got a desiese and died only 9 year old . I cry my eye out writing about it . I am sure she went sick because of how i went . I struggle tremensioly with this . Every time i make my bed , i remember the last night she slept here . And where she lay . I hardly can look at that place . I think i die thinking of all this

This was out of topic , i just got overwhelmed of grief and did not knew how to handle it . I am sorry .

• Like 2

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

This was out of topic , i just got overwhelmed of grief and did not knew how to handle it . I am sorry .

No it's ok @[ma...] :)

• Like 1

[ma...]
1 hour ago, [[W...] said:

Hello, I'm completely alone too. It is hard but then I sometimes think friends would not understand what we are going through. I'm glad you have your cat

Thank you @[WU...]I hope you have some peaceful moments even through this ❤️

• Like 1

[WU...]

Thanks @[ma...] I do have some peaceful moments but I now know what Dante with his Inferno was on about! It's a hellish experience that is for sure. You say you are in the countryside which I think is probably the best place to be right now, the quieter the better.

• Like 2

[ma...]
1 hour ago, [[m...] said:

I will re read many good comments i have got and hand write them down , so i can look at them often . Thank you .

• Like 1

[ma...]
3 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

Thanks @[ma...] I do have some peaceful moments but I now know what Dante with his Inferno was on about! It's a hellish experience that is for sure. You say you are in the countryside which I think is probably the best place to be right now, the quieter the better.

Yes , its only to be aware and grateful for it . And grateful for many other things too . Its so easy to forget . Breath and have a good cup of coffee or other things you preciate .Be aware of the good things when we can . It will help a lot .Lets try experiment with that . Just considering it help . 

• Like 2

[Nu...]
6 hours ago, [[m...] said:

Since i have lost many friends naturally during the years , i have end up very alone . I am thinking that will might increase my symptoms and duration of healing . Maybe never get better , that i even can get worse .But for now its not so much i can do about it . It made it worse when i lost my driving license since i live in the countryside . In my state i dont know if i can be able to read up to get my driving license back . I dont know other than wait and see .I am so uncertain .

I am sorry for the pain and struggles. My heart and hugs go out to you...

• Like 1

[wi...]
24 minutes ago, [[N...] said:

I am sorry for the pain and struggles. My heart and hugs go out to you...

Ditto

• Like 1

[ma...]
On 01/03/2024 at 14:30, [[n...] said:

No it's ok @[ma...] :)

Can i ask you a question &peppe from sweeden 

On 01/03/2024 at 14:30, [[n...] said:

No it's ok @[ma...] 

[ma...]
Just now, [[n...] said:

I just woke up. Sure anything :)

Can i use your private message ?