Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I am very much alone with few friends.I am afraid i get worse because of that .

[ma...]

Since i have lost many friends naturally during the years , i have end up very alone . I am thinking that will might increase my symptoms and duration of healing . Maybe never get better , that i even can get worse .But for now its not so much i can do about it . It made it worse when i lost my driving license since i live in the countryside . In my state i dont know if i can be able to read up to get my driving license back . I dont know other than wait and see .I am so uncertain .

[ma...]

I went in tolerance winter 2020 , i went sicker and sicker .In 2021 i was so sick i had to hand over my dog to my mother . It was devestating for me. She lived there a year and i could only visit , comb and wash her and struggle to get her walks . I was so sick i could not have her for a single night . I missed her traumatically . In 2022 my dog got a desiese and died only 9 year old . I cry my eye out writing about it . I am sure she went sick because of how i went . I struggle tremensioly with this . Every time i make my bed , i remember the last night she slept here . And where she lay . I hardly can look at that place . I think i die thinking of all this

• Sad 1

[ma...]

I try to behave and not be so egoistic with my grief that i forget my loyal and patient cat through these years . She is still here and deserve that i pay attention to her and are grateful to her

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[PE...]

I can relate. Besides for my mother I'm totally alone. It started last year. I just don't feel like being social atm. I'm having my look out for a cat though. 

• Like 1

[ma...]

A cat is a very good compani if you have the extra energy to take care of him . They are much more independent than a dog though .My cat is very good but i should have had more energy for her . A little more play and attention and a lifted atmosphere in the house . ( Min katt heter Margit ).

• Like 2

[WU...]

Hello, I'm completely alone too. It is hard but then I sometimes think friends would not understand what we are going through. I'm glad you have your cat

[PE...]
6 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

A cat is a very good compani if you have the extra energy to take care of him . They are much more independent than a dog though .My cat is very good but i should have had more energy for her . A little more play and attention and a lifted atmosphere in the house . ( Min katt heter Margit ).

Oh are you Swedish?

[ma...]
1 minute ago, [[m...] said:

But can you go or drive out for errends ? That helps a lot . 

And of ccourse its good with the cats . So much compani . Do you have the energy to take care of them as you want ?

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

And of ccourse its good with the cats . So much compani . Do you have the energy to take care of them as you want ?

Yes now i have i think.

Last year it was impossible 

• Like 1

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

Fra Norge 

Sweet! I been threre many times :)

[ma...]
Just now, [[n...] said:

Yes now i have i think.

Last year it was impossible 

Hvor lenge siden siste tablett ?

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

Hvor lenge siden siste tablett ?

5 månader sen. Och du?

[ma...]

I dont know but they like us to write in english maybe ?

• Like 2

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

I dont know but they like us to write in english maybe ?

Yes I think so.

• Like 1

[ma...]
1 minute ago, [[n...] said:

5 månader sen. Och du?

Det er 14 måneder nå . Men jeg er ikke bedre enda .

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

Det er 14 måneder nå . Men jeg er ikke bedre enda .

Sorry to hear that. I'm much better was a complete mess. Heavy vomiting and manic walking 24/7.

[ma...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

Where in Sweden do you live ?

i live north of Oslo .

But you said better now than last year . And 5 months off

• Like 1

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

Where in Sweden do you live ?

i live north of Oslo .

I live i Sundsvall. North of Sweden. Middle.. I been to your lovely city. I think I spended 2

New year 2000 there

[PE...]
Just now, [[m...] said:

But you said better now than last year . And 5 months off

Yes. I walked so much inside, could not sit still for more than a few seconds, that I had pain in.my legs. I svreamed of pain 

• Sad 2

[ma...]
1 minute ago, [[n...] said:

Yes. I walked so much inside, could not sit still for more than a few seconds, that I had pain in.my legs. I svreamed of pain 

It is terrible . So happy to hear you are better . Can you go for walks ?Do you have a garden ?