Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I've started sleeping again yay

I was scared to write this as, well we all think we will jinx ourselves if we mention a positive change.

the last 4 days i have been sleeping again. sometimes I wake up once, others a few times, but I'm going to sleep. Yay. Im not sure what i shelping of if its just because im working on being as calm asi can be. I'm doing a few things to help my CNS, electromagnetic therapy by master chia tong ren therapy, free online. more walking, not alot but better than none. and keeping as busy as possible in between rests where i just lay still and listen to a sound and focus on it. At night, I focus on observing my thoughts and not chatting to myself more; as soon as I notice I start thinking about healing, I stop and go to counting or picturing the sea and beach or my son playing.

I'm tapering 1ml a day in water titration that my Benzo buddies (not on here) helped me to figure out, as I can't count or think, lol. I'm on 10ml and may hold a day or two as it is that time of the month, and that makes it all worse, so I rest for a few days, then back to the taper. It will take a year, but i have more chance of feeling better nearer the end compared to how i went fast before and it caught up with me angrily :0.

well im off for today as ive got a migraine coming : (, good old pms!

Fighting the benzos one hour at a time

love to you all

[Bu...]

Hey @[bu...],

Congratulations on the sleep!  It' a beautiful thing when we can sleep.  I am really glad that you found some things that are helping you.  And, yeah, "one hour at a time". :)

[ns...]

So happy for you! Just saw this and I'm reading your describe how your counting, not thinking, or picturing your son and the beach!

Good stuff!

Oh I hope and pray you continue to have these days and nights of sleep!

Sweet dreams to you 

Night :sleepy:

Ns

• Like 1