Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Symptoms

There are so many posts of people going through this crazy symptom or that and honestly after feeling like I have been through them all I feel numb.  I believe all of them.  Each and every crazy one.  I once read someone on here say they wouldn't be surprised if they woke up seeing in rainbow vision and I always remember that because that is so true.  Something that would happen of course no one would believe it but terrifying.  That's maybe downplay I know...but so many of the threads are people living through terrifying side effects and I guess I just wanted to say it's okay.  It is just a side effect and nothing more and so seeing it is that will help.

• Like 1

@[Be...] I'm so sorry you have experienced these symptoms. Do you want to tell us a bit more about your history? Are you tapering, are you off? 

6 hours ago, [[B...] said:

There are so many posts of people going through this crazy symptom or that and honestly after feeling like I have been through them all I feel numb.  I believe all of them.  Each and every crazy one.  I once read someone on here say they wouldn't be surprised if they woke up seeing in rainbow vision and I always remember that because that is so true.  Something that would happen of course no one would believe it but terrifying.  That's maybe downplay I know...but so many of the threads are people living through terrifying side effects and I guess I just wanted to say it's okay.  It is just a side effect and nothing more and so seeing it is that will help.

@[Be...], i agree with you to the fullest. When i was about to start tapering i found a forum of people discussing their withdrawals, not this one.  I read through and through and by and by realised what "wonders" were possibly to happen to me during wd. At first i was petrified but later when the symptoms started to show up i wasn't, at least, afraid of them. I knew it was normal and they were bound to subside over time, however unbearable they were. It helped and helps now. VERY MUCH)

Edited by [...]