Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Eye supplements

I suffered horribly with my eyes during my long taper, I’ve seen some of the best eye doctors that you could find the last one I visited said it’s possibly nerve damage. I was very very sensitive to light as well as any type of air movement. Dry eyes plague me . During this, time I ate a lot of vitamin C, and E, and took some vitamin E supplements. Nothing helped use some of the most expensive eyedrops that you can buy with no Results. I’m now one day away from being benzo, free and med free. I cannot believe the improvement my eyes have made. my right eye bothers me a little bit every day but I’m able to carry-on normal functions indoors or outdoors ,cannot believe the damage that benzos can do to our bodies. I’m definitely proof of how the bodies nervous system can start healing. I would say my left eye is about 95% healed in my right eye around 75%. That’s a long way from sitting in the dark all day with your eyes shut. I really hope this helps you in someway..