Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Zolpiclon und Lorazepam

Guten Tag, Ich hoffe es ist ok inDeutsch zu schreiben.

Ich nehme seit 2 Jahren Zolpiclon und seit kurzem wieder 0, 8 mg Lorazepam einmal abends.

Zolpiclon nehme ich abend 3,25  mg und manchmal nachts um 4 Uhr die selbe Dosis, wenn ich nicht mehr einschlafen kann.

Ich habe zusätzlich das Problem einer Lymeinfektion. Ich behandle mit Bienengift und das hilft mir. Jedoch wenn ich nicht schlafe geht es mir sehr schlecht und es kann meine Heilung aufhalten. Es ist sehr wichtig, dass die Bienengift Therapie funktioniert. Es zur Zeit meine einzige Behandlungsoption. Ich hatte schon 2 Jahre Antibiotika ohne Erfolg.

Wieviel Valium müsste ich einnehmen um umzustellen für die beiden Medikamente.

Kann ich vom Valium auch wieder zurück, wenn ich es nicht vertrage?

Kann ich auch erst Loraz auf Valium umstellen und Zolpiclon behalten, falls ich sonst Schlafstörungen bekomme?

LG

Renate

Hello @[Re...],

We're an English speaking community so please use a translation app to help us communicate.  

36 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Hello, I hope it's ok to write in German.

I have been taking zolpiclone for 2 years and recently returned to 0.8 mg of lorazepam once in the evening.

I take 3.25 mg of zolpiclone in the evening and sometimes the same dose at 4 a.m. when I can't fall asleep.

I also have the problem of lymin infection. I treat with bee venom and that helps me. However, if I don't sleep, I feel very bad and it can stop my healing. It is very important that bee venom therapy works. It's currently my only treatment option. I've had antibiotics for 2 years without success.

How much Valium would I have to take to switch to the two medications.

Can I come back from Valium if I can't tolerate it?

Can I switch Loraz to Valium first and keep Zolpiclone if I get trouble sleeping?

LG

Renate

Is the purpose of your questions an effort to find the right dose of benzodiazepine so you can continue to take the bee venom or do you have a desire to taper from the Zopiclone and Lorazepam?  The reason I ask is because our advice may be different if its your wish to stay on the medications or the equivalent.

Before you respond I'd like to let you know what we've found out here, these medications begin to cause the issues we went on them to fix, such as insomnia, anxiety and panic only much, much worse.  It may be that you've had to add in Lorazepam because the Zopiclone is doing that to you and your body may have become tolerant to the Zopiclone and you need more to achieve the same effect, hence the need to add the Lorazepam.  

I also have a question about your Lyme diagnosis, did it happen after you were put on the Zopiclone?

We're glad you're here, we'll do what we can to help you figure this out.

@[Pa...]

5 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Hello @[Re...],

We're an English speaking community so please use a translation app to help us communicate.  

Is the purpose of your questions an effort to find the right dose of benzodiazepine so you can continue to take the bee venom or do you have a desire to taper from the Zopiclone and Lorazepam?  The reason I ask is because our advice may be different if its your wish to stay on the medications or the equivalent.

Before you respond I'd like to let you know what we've found out here, these medications begin to cause the issues we went on them to fix, such as insomnia, anxiety and panic only much, much worse.  It may be that you've had to add in Lorazepam because the Zopiclone is doing that to you and your body may have become tolerant to the Zopiclone and you need more to achieve the same effect, hence the need to add the Lorazepam.  

I also have a question about your Lyme diagnosis, did it happen after you were put on the Zopiclone?

We're glad you're here, we'll do what we can to help you figure this out.

@[Pa...]

Renate, you stated you have lyme disease. Off topic here but I felt I needed to chime in.

Our son has lyme, he's tried everything as u have but he's found that stevia is opening the cell wall in the blood where the parasite lives and grows and by opening the cell your able to kill the parasite. The option he chose was to kill the parasite with a horse wormer which is available now in tablet form for humans. You've probably heard of it during covid.

It is working for him.

He has suffered from anxiety because of the lyme and your situation sounds similar. 

Thought I'd give you this information to present to your doctor. 

If u want to discuss further,  please private message me or start a new topic in anxiety and I can discuss with u further ok

Take care, 

Ns

Edited by [ns...]
Addition