Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

14 months and worse . Been in freeze mood all day .

Sometimes if you don’t know what to do, then do nothing. I know it’s so hard but try not to overthink it. Go neutral and breathe.

If today your body needs rest, rest, nothing more. You know how they say listen to your body to make a cut? Well listen to your body now too as it seems it’s telling you it needs rest.

Nobody can tell you how long this will continue so it’s really important to only take everything by the day. Just this breath, just this moment.

Rest, breathe and be kind to yourself. You will be okay and 1 day you won’t even remember most of this as you’ll be too busy laughing and dancing!!!

• Like 1

Thank you Mary1. I am at least thinking of my cat . It is depressing for her .She has been in another room most of the day . She understand how i am . I hate to make her sad

• Like 1

Can you put her in bed with you? If not don’t worry about her. Don’t worry about anything. Nothing. Go neutral. I tell myself, Mind like the Sky…

Please just relax your body, your muscles, your mind, unclench your jaw <!> and breathe. This is just today.
You’ve got this!

• Like 1

What a bless to get such understandig and comfort . Yes she could be in my bed but i understand she want me up and attention . I shall try to talk to her at least .Poor Margit . ( its her name ). How are you now Mary1?i dont remember how far out you are.😘

17 months. Presently at the salon waiting for haircut with severe dp/dr, think I’m going to have a stroke, my body temp is getting higher & higher and I’m about to hurl… 😳

BUT, at this point I have to live through this, somehow, so I push myself most days. For me I don’t see another way.

And, yes, I too will be back in bed by 4 p.m. And.That.Is.Okay.

You and I will be okay. So rest today and periodically smile. Just do it! You’re sending a message to your brain that everything is okay 😊

• Like 2

Yes we will be ok , you and i .I shall try the smiling advice . And you can rest after 4 p. m. 😊 I too have got the heat wave again . Its suddenly flush over me . Thank you for the help today .

6 hours ago, [[M...] said:

17 months. Presently at the salon waiting for haircut with severe dp/dr, think I’m going to have a stroke, my body temp is getting higher & higher and I’m about to hurl… 😳

BUT, at this point I have to live through this, somehow, so I push myself most days. For me I don’t see another way.

And, yes, I too will be back in bed by 4 p.m. And.That.Is.Okay.

You and I will be okay. So rest today and periodically smile. Just do it! You’re sending a message to your brain that everything is okay 😊

Mary1, You are awesome! 

Edited by [ns...]
Addition
  • Like 1