Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Jumped 3 days ago.

[ho...]

Hey there Honeym...was just thinking about you.

How are things going?  I hope you are doing well...you are always so positive. :)

All the best,

Schatje

Hi there Schatje,

Im doing considerably well. I have a bit of a racing heart when  I wake up and still the tinnitus.  But... all is much better thank you for asking !  Im keeping busy with my business and I just got a new opportunity. Im going to be providing vintage clothes for movies and TV . Now I just have to find them :)  How are you doing?  It looks like wehave similar experience with benzos. Hope all is going well with you  HoneyM :angel:

Hi Honeym!

Glad to hear you are improving!!!  SO happy for you.  :)

Your new job opportunity sounds amazing...what a cool job!

I am doing better than I expected to be at the end of my taper...but very scared.  I read of others going through the whole "post acute w/d" and it scares me...even though I know it doesn't mean it will be the same for me.  Monday will be my last dose....5 days at .5mg, and then it's all over!

All the best to you...again, SOOOOO happy for you,

Schatje