Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I tried a facial sauna and........

it didn't make any difference,  not even a runny nose!  My sinuses on the right side feel totally dry and clogged affecting my right ear and jaw. Still have the head squeezing which is relentless.  All accompanied by horrible sounds in my head which would be perfect incidental music for a horror film!  I'm a week away from 12 months out. Anyone else stuck like this at a similar time frame? 

3 hours ago, [[W...] said:

it didn't make any difference,  not even a runny nose!  My sinuses on the right side feel totally dry and clogged affecting my right ear and jaw. Still have the head squeezing which is relentless.  All accompanied by horrible sounds in my head which would be perfect incidental music for a horror film!  I'm a week away from 12 months out. Anyone else stuck like this at a similar time frame? 

I'm reading and thinking this could have been written by myself today... Not my best day... The right side - sinus, ear, jaw, teeth, temple... the "music"... Everything is the same but it's also very painful. Definitely not a good day(

My right side says hello to yours.

• Like 1

I've just realised even my grammar is suffering. And today is my 11 months mark of being benzo free...

We're doing it altogether and are going to win, to spite the hell out of it)

If this is a war then maybe I've been doing it wrong. I surrender every day!  I tell my body to do whatever it needs to do and it does ! Agony so far but I guess pain means healing or so we are told.....I say this to myself and almost laugh as I've been saying it for so long!

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

If this is a war then maybe I've been doing it wrong. I surrender every day!  I tell my body to do whatever it needs to do and it does ! Agony so far but I guess pain means healing or so we are told.....I say this to myself and almost laugh as I've been saying it for so long!

Wu Wey, i think you're fighting this war exactly the way it is necessary to do. Doing nothing is acting right now. I absolutely agree with everything you said!) 

Edited by [...]
  • Like 1