Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

insomnio help

For 3 or 4 days I have been sleeping only 2 hours a day, I never had insomnia problems before the benzos and not after stopping them, the problem was that I stayed up late on my computer and my sleep changed, now I go to bed I go to bed at 10 at night and I am tossing and turning until 5 or 6 in the morning where I manage to sleep for one or two hours but it is a strange, unreconciled sleep. I'm worried that something will happen to my brain from sleeping so few hours. I tried meditations of various types and they didn't work. Maybe the problem is also that I'm not working because I'm torn and I can't jog or play ball as I like, so I don't get tired mentally and physically. This morning I will have to do several sit-ups and push-ups to tire myself out and see if I can sleep well at night. ¿Will my sleep return to normal?. All because I used the computer until late, I stayed up late.