Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Urgent Vomited After Dose

I took my dose of ativan at 4:30 pm it’s down to only weighing 0.010 3 times a day. I ate when taking it. 20-30 mins later I threw up after eating a banana that didn’t agree with me. I am worried this counts as missed dose? I have been on this new dose for almost a week. I am scared to take my full dose tomorrow and it be an updose. I was going to jump on Saturday. Part of me wants to just jump tomorrow now. Please let me know if this counts as i missed dose. All of the food i ate came up in the vomit so im worried that means the crumb did not get digested 

9 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

I took my dose of ativan at 4:30 pm it’s down to only weighing 0.010 3 times a day. I ate when taking it. 20-30 mins later I threw up after eating a banana that didn’t agree with me. I am worried this counts as missed dose? I have been on this new dose for almost a week. I am scared to take my full dose tomorrow and it be an updose. I was going to jump on Saturday. Part of me wants to just jump tomorrow now. Please let me know if this counts as i missed dose. All of the food i ate came up in the vomit so im worried that means the crumb did not get digested 

Oh.. vomiting was my worse withdrawal symptom but it's not incommon. 

Some get helped by eating ginger..

Hi @[Br...], I'd proceed with your plans, one missed dose shouldn't make much difference to you physically but I can see its stressing you a bit.  But really, try not to let it affect your plans, you're so close. 

• Like 1

@[ne...] yeah I didn’t notice anything so either it did register or like you said it’s so tiny it doesn’t even matter anymore 

@[Pa...] thank you so much i didn’t take anything again and i didn’t notice anything thankfully so either it did register or it’s just so little of a dose that it didn’t matter 

Edited by [Br...]
  • Like 1