Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Plz need help peeing none stop day and night ( tappering v ) only those who have this comment plz

Hi I'm new here I am tapperig v I'm at 1.49mg I have frequent urination none stop ever 5 to 10 minuts all day and night it's every 20 minutes 

Iv had test no uti onything each time they check my pee

I am freaking out Im in so much aka mentally and the terror and paranoia hight panjc fear racing thoughts etc.. is to much to bare plz do not trigger me with health stuff I just want to know if anyone pees so much thst they can't even lie down more than 5 or 10 minuts without running to bathroom I am so terrified bed ridden but can't rest/ sleep from it ... my mind is telling me I'm dying plz reassure me if anyone has it this frequently how many times a day you pee and how often 

Everything about health terrifies me looping I scream ( I'm really severe so plz domt say what might be wrong I just want to know if you have Same thing 

I used to get it 5 days or so and it would pass now it keeps coming

I'm scared to ill and need reassurance if anyone else has this this bad and as often while tappering ..

It's been none stop 6 weeks, how about you how long how frequent?? Anyone ? 

Does this ever die down while continuing my tapper ? Have a long way to go because I'm really severe 

Edited by [...]

Hey @[...],

Welcome to Benzobuddies.

I am sorry that things are so difficult.  These meds can really mess with our systems.  I personally haven't experienced frequent urination to the extent that you are dealing with, but I have read posts from others who have.  I just wanted to get your account going so other people can weigh in with some suggestions and support.

7 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Hey @[...],

Welcome to Benzobuddies.

I am sorry that things are so difficult.  These meds can really mess with our systems.  I personally haven't experienced frequent urination to the extent that you are dealing with, but I have read posts from others who have.  I just wanted to get your account going so other people can weigh in with some suggestions and support.

Thank u I hope no one freaks me out I'm really really severe mentally and physically I can't even leave my bed. Dont want anyone to tell me something is wrong and trigger me worse,   I hope someone says its as bad as mine during tapper this is torture not being able to rest / sleep in bed from frequent urination back to bathroom constantly.  ,I'm not sure how to use the site yet I'm new how do I come back and check for people's replys?

Edited by [...]

How much water are you drinking? What is the volume of urine when you urinate? It might be just an OAB from the benzo detox but just speculation on my part. You said this started 6 weeks ago. How were you prior to 6 weeks ago?

I would get it of and on during tapper would last a week but never had it this long iv heard people say it common but need to know if anyone else has it alot like me , I try to stay hydrated as much as I can are u or have u tappered of a V 

Edited by [...]

@[...] said >>>

,I'm not sure how to use the site yet I'm new how do I come back and check for people's replys?

It is really easy. What device are you using to access the site? I use my laptop. Click on follow topic and you should get notified by e-mail every time somebody replies to your post. Simply click on the link in the email. You can also simply login and click on your profile to see all your posts and replies to posts. Simply click on the link to view post and scroll down to see if there are other posts below.

image.thumb.png.e36cbde9d7a6854083daf07a90ccc1f1.png

• Like 2

Congrats btw on getting down to  1.49mg of V. That is really low. Can you give a brief Benzo history? 

Thank u I hope someone who's has been through this replys 😭 I'm new here not sure if I should come back tomorrow,  really to sick to even think straight or understand what benzo history means I can't think 😢

Hey again @[...],

I'm so glad @[An...] answered you regarding how to follow the post.  And it's ok that it's hard to think.  I deal with this one a lot, too.  Just try to take a breath.  I know this is miserable, but I really think that if you didn't have this issue before taking Valium then it will fade eventually.  I have had many alarming symptoms during my taper and post jump that I did not have before those events and many of them are gone.  This is unfortunately the nature of the process.  You said that you've had testing to rule out infections, so I really do believe that this will improve.  I know that being bedridden is really hard, I was too for a while from another issue, but I am not anymore and most days I am doing fairly well.  You'll get there, too.

Keep in mind that even if no one else answered this post with this specific issue,  it does not mean that you have something that is permanent or even all that strange.  It may just mean that the folks who have this just didn't see this post.  And it certainly doesn't mean that it won't go away.  Even if you are the only person to have this symptom of this severity, it also does not mean that it won't go away.  Sometimes we have unique symptoms, but they still leave.

• Like 1

Thank u for being kind and understanding.  Doc gave it to me for a alergic reaction to steroid and antibiotic that caused me to get a bad reaction I should of never been givin this drug messed up my life . 

20mg been tapering now down to 1.49mg 

I'm in hell 😭 

9 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Hey again @[...],

I'm so glad @[An...] answered you regarding how to follow the post.  And it's ok that it's hard to think.  I deal with this one a lot, too.  Just try to take a breath.  I know this is miserable, but I really think that if you didn't have this issue before taking Valium then it will fade eventually.  I have had many alarming symptoms during my taper and post jump that I did not have before those events and many of them are gone.  This is unfortunately the nature of the process.  You said that you've had testing to rule out infections, so I really do believe that this will improve.  I know that being bedridden is really hard, I was too for a while from another issue, but I am not anymore and most days I am doing fairly well.  You'll get there, too.

Keep in mind that even if no one else answered this post with this specific issue,  it does not mean that you have something that is permanent or even all that strange.  It may just mean that the folks who have this just didn't see this post.  And it certainly doesn't mean that it won't go away.  Even if you are the only person to have this symptom of this severity, it also does not mean that it won't go away.  Sometimes we have unique symptoms, but they still leave.

Thank u so much 

Did you tapper V ? 

And how do I search frequent urination on here want to see if anyone else has it.

Edited by [...]

Here are a few threads about frequent urination you may want to read. I know you are scared and I don't want to trigger you in any way. After you get off the valium, I think things will start to subside for you. These drugs put our CNS (brain and spinal cord) in hyperdrive during detoxification and cause all kinds of weird, bizarre things to happen in our physical bodies.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Here are a few threads about frequent urination you may want to read. I know you are scared and I don't want to trigger you in any way. After you get off the valium, I think things will start to subside for you. These drugs put our CNS (brain and spinal cord) in hyperdrive during detoxification and cause all kinds of weird, bizarre things to happen in our physical bodies.

I hope this eases up there is no way being so ill and being in a tapper that will take me another year to continue urinating like this I won't make it I need rest and sleep it won't let me 😭 I want to know if anyone during tappering has it months in long waves and if it dies down and comes back on and off .

And thank u 4 the links I will read them , how did u find those where do I look to find them or any other thing I might want to know,  

I read one u sent me now I think I have cystitis cuz one person on the thread said they have it and that's why thry urinate omg I'm so scared ( triggered ) 😭 sorry it's not you it's the aka wd 

I thank u 

Edited by [...]

@[...]

At the top right of the page there is a search bar.  Just click on that and type what you want to search.  A drop down bar will appear that gives you options for how wide of a search you want such as "everywhere", "this forum",  "this topic" etc.

@[...] I've posted several times about my own urination problems.  I've had the same problems in regard to frequency and also hygiene when I'm out of the house.  I've even gone so far as to plan shopping trips, etc. to only places that have easy to find public restrooms.  If you haven't already done so, go the the store, grocery or pharmacy, and buy something called 'Guards".  These have adhesive on them that will adhere to inside of your briefs and absorb the constant trickling and slight surges that occur so frequently. I have a small shoulder bag (no it doesn't look like a purse)  in which I carry my phone, wallet, Kindle, and a few extra of the urination pads I described.  They're disposable.  Fear of wetting oneself just creates more of a need to urinate.  Give it a try, it's only gotten worse for me during BZ WD.  Best of luck.  

I’ve had urination issues and when I was tapering too fast or made a big cut at beginning I had the 5-10x an hour …. So it might be a sign to slow  down  taper some. 

6 hours ago, [[B...] said:

I’ve had urination issues and when I was tapering too fast or made a big cut at beginning I had the 5-10x an hour …. So it might be a sign to slow  down  taper some. 

I'm doing a water tapper not pulling much but last 1ml cut messed me up iv been going non stop ever since, I  hoping someone else on nere could comment letting me know if they have it as well.