Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Trying to asses where I am/where to go, pregabalin dose equivalent question

I have been on pregabalin 75 mg twice daily again for about a month. Giving me probably 2-3 months total usage. This was after coming off rather high doses of antipsychotics, example 15mg olanzapine for years, 15mg abilify at times as well as 20mg citalopram for years, then bupropxion xl 300mg for years as well.

I just have added for sleep, trialing drugs I guess, doxepin 10mg for a week or so, discontinuing for seroquel 50mg. I know that 50mg seroquel is a very low dose. This sucks to be honest to be back on an antipsychotic, although this change did kinda save my life. So currently: 150mg daily pregabalin (75mg twice daily) again for a month and seroquel 50mg now for 5 days.

I am still having doubts I can even withdrawal from medication but for curiosities sake will entertain the idea with where I am.

Is there anyway to compare how big of a dose 150mg daily pregabalin is? Like for example, is this compared to 4mg lorazepam or 2mg clonazepam or something like that?

Edited by [st...]

Its seams very back and forth. I think the key here is to have a period of stability where you dont change the dose of any of your meds.

Are you off benzoes? I dont think its possible to compare pregabalin to lets say lorazepam or  clonazepam.

Pregabalin is a calcium channel blocker and benzoes are gaba atagonist. Whatever you decide i wish you well. Have a decent day if possible.