Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Progressing but still tough

Coming up on 20 months CT Xanax. Soon to be 69 years old next month. Anxiety is less but fear is worse in some ways. Driving is becoming more difficult only because I don't feel confident and feel afraid. I can manage short trips during the day. Night is tough because of lingering vision issues.  Benzo Belly off the charts. Physical pain especially in the mornings has ramped up again. Exercise which was showing signs of progress is becoming more difficult again and fatigue is bad before dinner. I actually feel very "clear headed" around 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Burning eyes and blurred vision still a problem about 50% of the time. Heart Palps and internal vibrations pretty much gone for now (thats a big one). Sleep with Melatonin not too bad. Anxiety around people (not crowds) is much better. Brain fog is there but some improvement. Still a have balance issues and a lot of headaches. Constant twitching muscles especially my stomach area. I guess I'm progressing but very frustrated I can't just move on with life. I'm curious to hear from others that did a CT and are in my time frame and what their experiences have been. Thanks to all and much healing.

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Coming up on 20 months CT Xanax. Soon to be 69 years old next month. Anxiety is less but fear is worse in some ways. Driving is becoming more difficult only because I don't feel confident and feel afraid. I can manage short trips during the day. Night is tough because of lingering vision issues.  Benzo Belly off the charts. Physical pain especially in the mornings has ramped up again. Exercise which was showing signs of progress is becoming more difficult again and fatigue is bad before dinner. I actually feel very "clear headed" around 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Burning eyes and blurred vision still a problem about 50% of the time. Heart Palps and internal vibrations pretty much gone for now (thats a big one). Sleep with Melatonin not too bad. Anxiety around people (not crowds) is much better. Brain fog is there but some improvement. Still a have balance issues and a lot of headaches. Constant twitching muscles especially my stomach area. I guess I'm progressing but very frustrated I can't just move on with life. I'm curious to hear from others that did a CT and are in my time frame and what their experiences have been. Thanks to all and much healing.

Really feeling for you pinster.  Sending prayers.  I am struggling along with you.  You are not alone. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
[Kr...]

Does anyone ever shout, scream or yell sometimes out of frustration about this situation?

It just comes out randomly. Why do I feel so unhinged?

[Nu...]
On 19/02/2024 at 09:21, [[P...] said:

I'm sorry, @[Pi...]. That's a really rough go to feel so bad 20 months off. I don't have anything to add other than to send healing vibes your way...