Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Setback and waves

Yes, it happened to me in 2022 and probably lasted 15 months before returning to the pre-15 month level. Problem with my statement though, some call this the "rollercoaster effect" or ups and downs or "waves and windows", so none of us can be sure.

23 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Yes, it happened to me in 2022 and probably lasted 15 months before returning to the pre-15 month level. Problem with my statement though, some call this the "rollercoaster effect" or ups and downs or "waves and windows", so none of us can be sure.

How severe was it? And what caused it?

I was in acute again at 5yrs 3months from taking pepcid

59 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

How severe was it? And what caused it?

I was in acute again at 5yrs 3months from taking pepcid

I was getting high for about 8 months, all day everyday on different cannabinoids. I believe it was the CBG and the CBN specifically, and I was using supplements instead of the whole plant. From that point on, I never used the supplements again, and only the full plant.

At the time when this happened, I was only about a few months out from when I went cold turkey on everything. It was too soon in, I didn't have enough healing in yet. It was very severe, almost like going back to the very beginning.

Thanks for letting me know about pepcid, I don't take anything currently, but it's good to know for the future. I avoid everything now, non-organic food, processed food, sugar, any kind of medications, any kind of supplements or vitamins, any kinds of injections, any kinds of fake juice or fake food. If it's not real food, I don't use it.