Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Appleater

I am 19 months off, terrible dissociation, is the same as feeling in limbo? I feel like I no longer exist except for a headache

That is a very common feeling that I had as well. I think the DPDR was my very worst symptom.  I could hold my hand out in front of me and wiggle my fingers. And my hand or it's motions did not feel like they were even from my body. It was like a person walking up behind me and reaching around me with their hand and having me view it. It was really strange feeling I did not like. But never fear once you are healed, you will feel more alive than you EVER did while on those Devil drugs.   :  )

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
[ro...]
On 17/02/2024 at 06:09, [[a...] said:

I am 19 months off, terrible dissociation, is the same as feeling in limbo? I feel like I no longer exist except for a headache

I’m 20 months and I have this constantly. It is reaching an unbearable level lately. Has yours improved

• Sad 1

[ap...]
17 hours ago, [[r...] said:

I’m 20 months and I have this constantly. It is reaching an unbearable level lately. Has yours improved

On 17/02/2024 at 21:09, [[a...] said:

I'm 21 months the dp/dr is severe. Yes it's like being in limbo, I get headaches as well, and moving brain brain frog..it's very difficult. It goes away