Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Deep burning throat pain

This is horrible.  I wake up without it, then it slowly grows throughout the day. It starts with a deep tickling.  It makes every breath torture.  I felt it as an anxiety pain before, now I can't even tell.  It feels squeezed.  I don't feel a lump in my throat, or any difficulty swallowing.  

Apart from this, I have painful adrenaline surges, in my stomach, chest, throat, or arms. These may be getting less frequent.

I was getting this symptom every other day for 6 weeks, now it's every day.

I'm 8 months off.  I'm not functional at all.  I feel my injury is too severe because I kindled multiple times and carried out my whole taper while having cold turkey like withdrawal symptoms. I have never, in my life, stayed on the same dose for more than 2 weeks.  I have never in my life stabilised on a dose.  

Hugs…. Less frequent is good. One thing fur sure as you build the days and weeks you’re moving in right direction abd body is healing even if you feel no progress. Try to keep coping how you’re doing, try to stick to a routine to give your body predictability and we are almost to March and you’ll be 9 months off. Huge huge huge deal. You’ve made it this far, I’ll be praying for windows fir you soon to give you hope and some renewed strength.

hugs and you’re making it!!! Keep on

• Like 1