Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

leaky gut and histamine

Hi all

By the time I jumped my blood test showed a leaky gut and a histamine intolerance. I was in severe stomach pain, nauseous, had to throw up and suffered from diarrhea. 

I did start to take probiotics and vitamins as by that time I was not informed that these could be of a problem while in withdrawal. 

Now three years later no gut symptoms anymore and my blood tests show no abnormalities in the gut issues anymore. No inflammations, no histamine, nothing ☺️so we really do heal in time!!

Bit the tests showed a severe mitochondria dysfunction and a very low level of the vitamins B1,3,5 and 6. My naturopath is the opinion that this might be an added explanation for my muscles and nerves pain and insomnia …. !??? I am going to try the ihht therapie. I am very scared but will give it a try  🙏

We will heal 🍀much strength to everyone 

• Like 5

@[sh...]Thanks for sharing this. So glad your gut is greatly improved. What a relief. 

Please update when you can about your efforts to heal mitochondria. My practitioner confirmed mitochondrial damage in my case just this week, but said it is fixable. I really hope so.🙏 Wishing you the best.💚

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [[A...] said:

@[sh...]Thanks for sharing this. So glad your gut is greatly improved. What a relief. 

Please update when you can about your efforts to heal mitochondria. My practitioner confirmed mitochondrial damage in my case just this week, but said it is fixable. I really hope so.🙏 Wishing you the best.💚

Thank you AnnaMeg, yes I will let you know ☺️🍀

Hi there! What are the fixes /protocol for fixing gut damage? If we already eat clean low histamine etc., curious how else to heal without using meds. Thanks and glad your issues are resolved, huge progress and I’m sure a great feeling!!!! 💜🙏

43 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Hi there! What are the fixes /protocol for fixing gut damage? If we already eat clean low histamine etc., curious how else to heal without using meds. Thanks and glad your issues are resolved, huge progress and I’m sure a great feeling!!!! 💜🙏

I don’t know if it was the probiotics or just as with every other symptom just time!? Since coming off the drugs I did watch my histamines, no sugar, lots of vegetables,fruits and salad, about twice a week some chicken and for the last year once in a while a pizza without tomatoes. 

To specify, I haven’t had a gut symptom for the last two years…. but still watched my diet because of the bad blood results two years ago! 

So the gut symptoms persisted for about one year…

🍀

• Like 2