Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Electric spine

Nice. It’s getting out of hand. My brain is electrocuting me… I got up again today with this electric pressure burning from the back of my head down my spine. It usually gives me internal burning in my brain and down my spinal cord. And today it progressed to actual electric shock/jolt going down my spine. It felt like somebody electrocuted me. It sort of went down my spine and exploded. Now my entire midsection is just squeezing. I have no idea how to survive this. This is more severe than what I see here… So far out and still getting worse.

I’m so sorry!!!! It’s brutal and hell abd I’m so so sorry. Sending love your way and hoping you get more windows soon…. Hold on to the windows you’ve r had bc they definitely will open up again. Things are so nuts in this abd unfair abd im sorry.

im listening to this after i log off 

I have had electric jolt, feels like in getting tazed at night. This is during klonopin taper and severe extreme insomnia. Dozens a night and worst nights would have like 100. Truly terrifying and im sorry you are dealing with this. I had to reinstate to. 5 klonopin and get some sleep and try another route. Very horrible and not sure if it is withdrawal or a side effect of sleep deprivation. Good luck and good healing to you and all of us