Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Two days without last does

My friend and I took a cruise to Mexico and I had my clonopin in my back pack and I forgot it coming back. I’m at .345 mg daily but not an on day two of not taking it having severe withdrawals. The hospital on the boat is giving me some 5 mg Valium for the time being to hold me over but it’s not having much effect. Am I going to be ok once I get home? I have another 19hours before I can get home 

Edited by [Jt...]
Misspelling

My friend and I took a cruise and I forgot my backpack in the destination and it had my klonopin in the there. I’m day two without and having extreme with drawls. They are giving me 5 mg Valium to try to help but it’s not working. Am I going to be ok once I get home and take my pills again? I’ll be home in 19 hours 

Hi @[Jt...]

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm sorry you're having to go through this. The Valium should take the worst edge off your withdrawal and 5mg Valium is equivalent to your current dose, if you look at this conversion calculator. However, Valium takes a couple of days to fully build up in your system and that might be the reason why you are experiencing these intense symptoms. Unfortunately it seems like for now, you just have to tough it out, but you will be okay until you get home in 19hrs. It might be uncomfortable for the next couple of hours, but you are going to be okay. Hang in there.