Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Titrate 3,drugs

Hi everyone hope all is well. I've been left weak after my seizure and CPR abit scary still not got an explanation....I know it's because my gp missed my script ,4,8days thankfully I was already at the hospital...my gp didn't care she called a meeting t my house with ,2gp  social worker and psychiatrist tried to make out it was my mental health. The psychiatrist said I could stay on the clonazapam it's only s low dose......I have lost all my trust in my gp.   And want to titrate off pregabline 150x2 aday.. 100 sertraline x1aday. O.5x2clonaxapam at night I want to do the clonazapam first my gp won't help me I just want off these meds asap 🧜‍♀️

Can any body help please 

Thankyou🙏

@[me...] I so sorry you've gone through so much.  I understand you're anxious to be done with all three of the meds.  We do not advise tapering off more than one drug at a time.  It's just too hard on your central nervous system.  

The question then becomes: which drug should I taper off first?  Which of the meds is the most problematic for you?  You might find it helpful to look at this page on Survivingantidepressants.org that talks about how to make this decision: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/forums/topic/2207-taking-multiple-psych-drugs-which-drug-to-taper-first/

• Like 1