Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who manages to exercise with head pressure and squeezing?

I have that head pressure thing 24/7 also. It's like a very bad and constant hangover! I have to drink like five cups of really strong coffee before it gets better. But that makes me kinda edgy.. but rather that then the head pressure thing. It also keeps me from go to the gym. I do some at home i have a pull up bar and some weights.

[63...]

@[WU...]

I get severe head and sinus pressure even if I mow the lawn.

I go for about a 4km walk most days on relative flat ground, but the last 150 metres is up hill. I’m still quite fine at the beginning of the ascent (after walking nearly 4km), but severe head pressure by the time I’ve walked that final 150metres up hill. 

@[Ty...] yes still going through it. Hard to notice any improvements, certainly not with my head which has been relentless since the beginning

• Sad 1

@[Wi...] Walking is what I miss the most, can happily live without grocery shopping in store. Do you feel you are pushing yourself? I don't want to push, I want to walk easily otherwise it adds tension and the walk is not enjoyable.

@[ne...] yes constant hangover but ten times worse,  or someone hit me on the head with a baseball bat. Not sure about 5 cups of coffee, though I do have one every day and when I'm feeling reckless I might have two. Does the exercise help or ramp you up?  

57 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

@[Ty...] yes still going through it. Hard to notice any improvements, certainly not with my head which has been relentless since the beginning

I pray for your healing my friend. When we get to the other side of this I hear it's a life like we've never imagined. The gratitude and liberation, ability to help others. Stay strong keep fighting!  

• Like 1

[63...]
1 hour ago, [[W...] said:

@[Wi...] Walking is what I miss the most, can happily live without grocery shopping in store. Do you feel you are pushing yourself? I don't want to push, I want to walk easily otherwise it adds tension and the walk is not enjoyable.

I definitely don’t feel I’m pushing myself when I walk on relatively flat ground, however, I don’t walk fast at all. I’m always walking within myself, never enough to overly increase breathing, which is what happens with that final hill. I really look at my walk as a slow scenic journey, as opposed to intent to get somewhere or get it over and done with. If I’m taking note and trying to appreciate my surroundings, the trees, birds or even the ocean if I’m walking at the beach, it seems to dictate my perfect pace.  I need my walk to get out of the 4 walls and out of my head, although, it isn’t always a success. But, I just think it’s important for me to get the blood circulating through my body daily, without overdoing it. 

There are periods here and there where I feel bedridden, so I do have breaks. 

5 hours ago, [[W...] said:

@[ne...] yes constant hangover but ten times worse,  or someone hit me on the head with a baseball bat. Not sure about 5 cups of coffee, though I do have one every day and when I'm feeling reckless I might have two. Does the exercise help or ramp you up?  

Yeah youre right. Hangover on steroids. If I manage to fight it a gym pass is always good for my well being. Not amped.

• Like 1