Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Weight of one .50 tablet of generic Klonopin

Hello @[Ri...].  Pill weight varies by manufacturer as well as from batch to batch (this is why it’s a good idea to weigh 5-10 of the tablets to get an average weight for each batch). 

I’ve read that Accord and Teva tablets that contain 0.5 milligrams of the active ingredient (i.e. clonazepam) weigh around 170 milligrams (or 0.170 grams).  

What is the manufacturer of the tablets you are using?

Did you mean to write 160 milligrams (or 0.160 grams)?

2 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Hello @[Ri...].  Pill weight varies by manufacturer as well as from batch to batch (this is why it’s a good idea to weigh 5-10 of the tablets to get an average weight for each batch). 

I’ve read that Accord and Teva tablets that contain 0.5 milligrams of the active ingredient (i.e. clonazepam) weigh around 170 milligrams (or 0.170 grams).  

What is the manufacturer of the tablets you are using?

Did you mean to write 160 milligrams (or 0.160 grams)?

I just checked jewelry scale and it’s set on grams. I don’t think it has a mg setting..Their not Teva. Orange pills and embarrassing to tell but my wife hold my pills for me so I’m not sure.

Edited by [Ri...]
Additional info

By Jove you’ve got it.  If the scale is set on grams then your pill weight is likely 0.160 grams or 160 milligrams.

It sounds like the manufacturer might be Advagen.  The 0.5mg active ingredient Advagen tablets are a mottled orange, debossed with Λ on one side and scored on the other side. 

Just now, [[L...] said:

By Jove you’ve got it.  If the scale is set on grams then your pill weight is likely 0.160 grams or 160 milligrams.

It sounds like the manufacturer might be Advagen.  The 0.5mg active ingredient Advagen tablets are a mottled orange, debossed with Λ on one side and scored on the other side. 

That’s the pill👍 thank you so much!

• Like 1