Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Inner restlessness

21 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

i get the same everytime my symptoms are more intence.   like my entire upper body is trembling or vibrating on the inside.  it instantly sends my anxiety overboard which then makes the vibrating worse.  visious circle.   hope you get some improvement soon~~jill

Exactly!

Do any of you exercise? I try to but it just amps all of this stuff up. I used to work out all the time before this nightmare started. It’s so frustrating.

15 minutes ago, [[g...] said:

Do any of you exercise? I try to but it just amps all of this stuff up. I used to work out all the time before this nightmare started. It’s so frustrating.

Same. It’s so weird having to limit my exercise. Walking is most tolerated here, forget cardio and most weight bearing exercises. I’m not there yet. My body has gotten pretty deconditioned . 

I want to push myself like a normal athlete would, but that does NOT work out well. 

4 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

Same. It’s so weird having to limit my exercise. Walking is most tolerated here, forget cardio and most weight bearing exercises. I’m not there yet. My body has gotten pretty deconditioned . 

I want to push myself like a normal athlete would, but that does NOT work out well. 

Exactly. When I do push myself I have to lay down for a couple hours after just to get my system to settle down a little. Walks suck for me, too, though because of intense dp/dr, everything seems weird. I do them anyway, they just aren’t enjoyable.

I rarely feel pleasure or joy from anything. I’m currently like a walking mannequin.

8 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

I rarely feel pleasure or joy from anything. I’m currently like a walking mannequin.

Same here

46 minutes ago, [[g...] said:

I run. I have been running throughout the wd. Sometimes it was the only thing i really did during a day. It was hard but if i didn't run it was even worse...

14 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

I WISH I could run. Not possible. 😢

Why? Is it hard physically for you? 

Edited by [...]

I deal with extreme chronic fatigue and pain most days. You’re just going to have to run for the both of us for now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[w...] said:

I deal with extreme chronic fatigue and pain most days. You’re just going to have to run for the both of us for now!

I will) I deal with pain about half ot the days too. I don't know how it works but i just ran, semi conscious sometimes( Somehow it helped.

Edited by [...]

[a2...]
21 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Righty there with you…. Hate it and has caused me to suffer much more the last few months than necessary bc ended up in psych wards and now have freaking Mirtazapine to taper from. It’s made it worse for me so not sure how I am going to make it thru taper.

5 1/2 mo off slow taper of K.

Hang in there, do whatever you can to bring yiur nervous system down bc stress can make it worse and then get some of the agitation out with a punching bag if that helps, throwing ice cubes at the side of your house, scream into pillows, take a shower if that’s comforting at all, a bath, scream in your car, take inflatable bat or pillow and hit the bed or couch, whatever you can do as the insanity starts to come on. 

hugs and here for yall. 

I know you’ve also been through hell @[Bo...]

I think of you often. Stay strong! You will get to the other side of this!

Much love and support 🫂

@[Bo...]i love the ice cube idea. 
 I used to break old dishes in the dumpster until people started becoming afraid of me! I did look like a madman, I’m sure.

That was very satisfying, though.

🫂