Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

combining day and night dose

has anyone had to combine their 2 doses into one and found that helped to get stable again and finish taper that way?  i am down to .1 mg twice a day

Edited by [ji...]

5 hours ago, [[W...] said:

@[Ri...]

Please be careful with your taper at lower doses. Your next 1mg may be considerably more difficult than the first. 

Here’s a link to @[Li...] explanation of receptor occupancy at lower doses. 

• Love 1

I just ordered book (release date 2/21/24). It appears the last 1mg will be the hardest. I Hope the book can help me finish this taper off successfully..

• Love 1

I'm sorry I only dosed once a day, so I don't really know about combining doses. I do recall one person who combined at low doses who was on a short acting benzo but I can't remember the username or the thread. I do remember it working out for this person. But that's the only one I can think of.

• Love 1

thank you for the information on the last .1mg.  i havnt had any symtoms really for quite a while and was enjoying my life.  a week ago i got hit with pysical symtoms.  mainly the rapid heartbeat and pulsating. and the cold chill swooshing constantly down one side.  i dont even pay attention to the cold chill but the pulsating fast heartbeat and feeling like im not breathing right threw me back into panic.  i just want to get my system to calm back down and then i can figure out the end of the taper.  i updosed slightly and im still waiting for some releif.   thank you again for all your help~~jill

On 06/02/2024 at 20:35, [[R...] said:
On 06/02/2024 at 15:09, [[W...] said:

@[Ri...]

Please be careful with your taper at lower doses. Your next 1mg may be considerably more difficult than the first. 

Here’s a link to @[Li...] explanation of receptor occupancy at lower doses. 

Thanks, I just ordered book before the release on 2/21/24 (I think that’s the date).

[75...]
10 hours ago, [[j...] said:

thank you for the information on the last .1mg.  i havnt had any symtoms really for quite a while and was enjoying my life.  a week ago i got hit with pysical symtoms.  mainly the rapid heartbeat and pulsating. and the cold chill swooshing constantly down one side.  i dont even pay attention to the cold chill but the pulsating fast heartbeat and feeling like im not breathing right threw me back into panic.  i just want to get my system to calm back down and then i can figure out the end of the taper.  i updosed slightly and im still waiting for some releif.   thank you again for all your help~~jill

I understand the pulsating and feeling of not breathing properly. I often gasp to fill my lungs.  

[75...]
On 08/02/2024 at 00:49, [[C...] said:

Maybe @[je...] can provide some insight into combining doses. She tapered off Klonopin.

Welcome to BenzoBuddies Ctlady!