Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Liquid taper why is milk better than water?

I will soon try to start taper with liquid since it is difficult to get accurate results with my micro scale when the tablet  pieces is getting light.

I read a little about how to use liquid ,but it is confusing so i have some questions.

1  Why is milk better to use than water .For me it seems to be better to use water because then i can see that the pill is completely dissolved .I use a white pill vival that is the same as valium.

2 How can i see that the pill is completely and evenly dissolved/mixed when using milk ? .For me it seems that it is greater risk of not getting same amount mixed content drawn out into the syringe used to pull out the liquid that is thrown away?

3  Is it some magical thing that happens when using milk? 

4  does dissolving in water damage the effect of the valium ? i mean after it is dissolved in water or milk it gets down in the belly  anyway and gets mixed with acid and absorbed  so why is milk better than water?.

i have read that using water will not work somewhere ,but why is it videos on youtube of people using water and say it works fine?

2 hours ago, [[H...] said:

I will soon try to start taper with liquid since it is difficult to get accurate results with my micro scale when the tablet  pieces is getting light.

I read a little about how to use liquid ,but it is confusing so i have some questions.

1  Why is milk better to use than water .For me it seems to be better to use water because then i can see that the pill is completely dissolved .I use a white pill vival that is the same as valium.

2 How can i see that the pill is completely and evenly dissolved/mixed when using milk ? .For me it seems that it is greater risk of not getting same amount mixed content drawn out into the syringe used to pull out the liquid that is thrown away?

3  Is it some magical thing that happens when using milk? 

4  does dissolving in water damage the effect of the valium ? i mean after it is dissolved in water or milk it gets down in the belly  anyway and gets mixed with acid and absorbed  so why is milk better than water?.

i have read that using water will not work somewhere ,but why is it videos on youtube of people using water and say it works fine?

From what I have gathered from internet:  The fat (use 4% milk) in milk actually helps dissolve the pill.  The pill is not water soluble - so I assume you can see a bunch or tiny particles in the water?  In milk after a few hours it seems totally dissolved in the liquid.  If totally dissolved it seems that it would be evenly absorbed.  Once I dissolve a pill in milk ( isually crush the pill to powder first),  I move the solution into single containers and I don't see any pill residue (that I can tell).  I usually rinse the container with a small amount of drinking water and add back to my single dose containers.  It worked for me.  There is a video of a guy using milk for clonazepam.  If you look you can find it here on BB somewhere.   

3 hours ago, [[H...] said:

Ich werde bald versuchen, mit Flüssigkeit zu dosieren, da es schwierig ist, mit meiner Mikrowaage genaue Ergebnisse zu erzielen, wenn die Tablettenstücke hell werden.

Ich habe ein wenig darüber gelesen, wie man Flüssigkeiten verwendet, aber es ist verwirrend, deshalb habe ich einige Fragen.

1 Warum ist Milch besser zu verwenden als Wasser? Für mich scheint es besser zu sein, Wasser zu verwenden, weil ich dann sehen kann, dass die Pille vollständig aufgelöst ist. Ich verwende eine weiße Vival-Tablette, die mit Valium identisch ist.

2 Wie kann ich bei Verwendung von Milch feststellen, dass die Pille vollständig und gleichmäßig aufgelöst/vermischt ist? .Für mich scheint das Risiko größer zu sein, dass nicht die gleiche Menge an gemischtem Inhalt in die Spritze herausgezogen wird, mit der die weggeworfene Flüssigkeit herausgezogen wird?

3 Ist es etwas Magisches, das bei der Verwendung von Milch passiert? 

4 Beeinträchtigt das Auflösen in Wasser die Wirkung von Valium? Ich meine, nachdem es in Wasser oder Milch aufgelöst wurde, gelangt es trotzdem in den Magen, vermischt sich mit Säure und wird absorbiert. Warum ist Milch also besser als Wasser?

Ich habe gelesen, dass die Verwendung von Wasser irgendwo nicht funktioniert, aber warum gibt es auf YouTube Videos von Menschen, die Wasser verwenden und sagen, dass es gut funktioniert?

Like Khun Kit said.

I will do that with Milk 3,5 percent.

In water I saw lots of particles.

Don't know if its really different in milk, I tested it and couldn't see through the milk.

But now I heard a daily micro taper is Not good for valium because its long acting and it would be better to do a cut every few weeks.

So maybe 300 ml with 5 mg Diazepam, reduce 15 ml everyday for the first two weeks (nearly 5 percent)

I am just as helpless as you.

Maybe we should stay in contact?

1 hour ago, [[K...] said:

Was ich im Internet erfahren habe: Das Fett (verwenden Sie 4 % Milch) in der Milch hilft tatsächlich dabei, die Pille aufzulösen. Die Pille ist nicht wasserlöslich. Ich gehe also davon aus, dass Sie im Wasser kleine Partikel sehen können? In der Milch scheint es nach einigen Stunden vollständig in der Flüssigkeit aufgelöst zu sein. Bei vollständiger Auflösung scheint es gleichmäßig absorbiert zu werden. Sobald ich eine Pille in Milch auflöse (normalerweise zerkleinere ich die Pille zuerst zu Pulver), fülle ich die Lösung in einzelne Behälter und sehe keine Pillenrückstände (das kann ich erkennen). Normalerweise spüle ich den Behälter mit einer kleinen Menge Trinkwasser aus und gebe es wieder in meine Einzeldosisbehälter. Bei mir hat es funktioniert. Es gibt ein Video von einem Mann, der Milch für Clonazepam verwendet. Wenn Sie suchen, können Sie es irgendwo hier auf BB finden.   

Do you use Valium or Clonazepam?

Valium...and the pills I had were in capsule form.  I was able to open them and empty the powder into the milk.  I also did this with Xanax but I crushed the pill first with a large flat object.  Clonazepam can be done the same way I am sure.  Worked.  Its funny to see my words translated into German above.  When i was a young man I studied in Heidleberg and my German was pretty good back then.  Es tut mir leid, aber heute habe ich fast alles vergessen!  :)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Valium ... und die Pillen, die ich hatte, waren in Kapselform. Ich konnte sie öffnen und das Pulver in die Milch leeren. Ich habe das auch mit Xanax gemacht, aber ich habe die Pille zuerst mit einem großen flachen Gegenstand zerdrückt. Ich bin mir sicher, dass Clonazepam auf die gleiche Weise angewendet werden kann. Hat funktioniert. Es ist lustig zu sehen, wie meine Worte oben ins Deutsche übersetzt wurden. Als junger Mann habe ich in Heidelberg studiert und mein Deutsch war damals ziemlich gut. Es tut mir leid, aber heute habe ich fast alles vergessen!  :) :)a

Are you Benzo free now?

How did you do it?

How are you?

How long and how much did you take?

I don't know why but I can't find signatures.

Please teach us! :D

Ha, yep, I see your words translating in german, thats really funny.

I would be lost without the translation. :D

No problem, german is really a hard language. ;)

Just now, [[K...] said:

My history is up to date...click on my name and see the tabs

German isnt that much different from English..I am in Thailand...now thats difficult, but somehow I managed to figure it out - at lower proficiency levels.  My answers to your questions are in your text above..

1 minute ago, [[K...] said:

Deutsch unterscheidet sich nicht so sehr von Englisch. Ich bin in Thailand... das ist zwar schwierig, aber irgendwie habe ich es geschafft, es herauszufinden – auf niedrigeren Sprachniveaus. Meine Antworten auf Ihre Fragen finden Sie in Ihrem Text oben.

I can't find it.

When I click on your name I can only see where you posted sth :D I don't get BB

Thailand, wow!

I hope you love it there ❤️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Klicken Sie auf meinen Namen...scrollen Sie ein wenig nach unten – Sie werden dort vier „Tabs“ sehen. Klicken Sie auf den Verlauf

Aktivitätsverlauf über mich Bilder

Thank you, found it! :)

Okay thanks for reply i think i will try with milk.7 or 8 days ago i did a supersmall cut after holding for many months at 68gram .I cut down to 66gram pillweight from a 5mg valium. i was okay some days ,but today i am back in bad wd and housebound .

15 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Okay, danke für die Antwort, ich denke, ich werde es mit Milch versuchen. Vor 7 oder 8 Tagen habe ich eine sehr kleine Gewichtsreduktion durchgeführt, nachdem ich viele Monate lang bei 68 Gramm gehalten hatte. Ich habe die Pille von 5 mg Valium auf 66 Gramm reduziert. An manchen Tagen ging es mir gut, aber heute bin ich wieder in einer schlechten Wohnung und ans Haus gefesselt.

I am with you.

I am holding for weeks now and on the most days I can't leave the house.

Don't know when I should start tapering again.

Let me know how your taper is going!

What are your symptoms?

You are not alone !

• 2 weeks later...

Neither water nor milk will create a solution. At best, milk will try to distribute but not every molecule in the milk will have the exact amount of active ingredients in them.

using Ora Plus or Propylene Glycol in a water-carrier ratio is best 

10 hours ago, [[c...] said:

Neither water nor milk will create a solution. At best, milk will try to distribute but not every molecule in the milk will have the exact amount of active ingredients in them.

using Ora Plus or Propylene Glycol in a water-carrier ratio is best 

Even Mark Horrowitz told me IT will work fine in Milk. :) of course its Not perfect 

7 hours ago, [[c...] said:

Könnte sein, aber ich würde lieber die Ora Plus- oder PG-Lösung verwenden, da sie sowieso nicht viel kostet! Ich kenne Mark und respektiere ihn übrigens sehr. Ich schätze, da kann man nichts falsch machen

I wouldnt even know where to get that in Germany. And I would need 300 ml everyday 😆

1 hour ago, [[c...] said:

Ich bekomme es von Amazon. Ich verwende auch eine Ration, bei der ich 2 ml PG auf 8 ml Wasser pro 1 mg Klonopin-Pille verwende. Für 5 Tabletten würde ich 10 ml PG und 40 ml Wasser nehmen!

And how do you reduce that way? Sorry that I don't get it. :(

I only know the "300 ml reduce 1 ml every day" thing

@[...] Have you considered using a combination of regular diazepam tablets and the manufacturer’s oral diazepam solution to taper?  We have many members who have found success with this approach. 

2 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

@[...] Have you considered using a combination of regular diazepam tablets and the manufacturer’s oral diazepam solution to taper?  We have many members who have found success with this approach. 

Sadly in Germany we only got 10mg/ml liquid and you can't put that in water you have to take it pure. :( one drop is 0.5 mg Diazepam. Thats too much to taper in the end..

@[...] In your shoes, I would consider a trial of diluting the manufacturer’s liquid with whole fat homogenized milk as suggested by Dr. Horowitz.   If memory serves, I gave you a link to a member who researched this in a previous post.

Addendum:  

Regarding the claim made by the manufacturer of the oral diazepam solution that it cannot be diluted:

This is a standard response given by manufacturers to individuals who inquire about any form of dose manipulation.  Manufacturers say this to avoid legal liability.

Edited by [Li...]
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

An Ihrer Stelle würde ich einen Versuch in Betracht ziehen, die Flüssigkeit des Herstellers mit homogenisierter Vollfettmilch zu verdünnen, wie von Dr. Horowitz vorgeschlagen. Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, habe ich Ihnen einen Link zu einem Mitglied gegeben, das dies in einem früheren Beitrag recherchiert hat.

Yes, I remember.

Thanks again! :)

I will have to do that.

But the fact that its just a solution makes me so afraid 😵‍💫

The liquid should be available everywhere, I really can't understand that.

1 hour ago, [[L...] said:

@[...] An Ihrer Stelle würde ich einen Versuch in Betracht ziehen, die Flüssigkeit des Herstellers mit homogenisierter Vollfettmilch zu verdünnen, wie von Dr. Horowitz vorgeschlagen. Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, habe ich Ihnen einen Link zu einem Mitglied gegeben, das dies in einem früheren Beitrag recherchiert hat.

Nachtrag:  

Zur Behauptung des Herstellers der oralen Diazepamlösung, dass diese nicht verdünnt werden könne:

Dies ist eine Standardantwort von Herstellern an Personen, die Fragen zu irgendeiner Form der Dosismanipulation stellen. Hersteller sagen dies, um einer rechtlichen Haftung zu entgehen.

Oh so you think my liquid could work?

What would you think is saver?

Tablets in milk or liquid in water?