Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Low doses prior to end of taper

Am I correct in thinking that often the most difficult part of the taper and stop procedure is the low dosage of MOST AD meds?

I have been on DULOXETINE/CYMBALTA 30mg 6 month or more in total and now on 5mg a day and really being hit hard some days

I normally go down 20/25%

I can have windows of fresh air for days and then BLAMO! for days at a time......I just can't relax and get my head around the fact that the reason for the "Blip" is likely to be the drop from 8mg to 5mg!!!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts anyone?

I'm H-a-p-p-y I'm H-a-p-py

Always look on the bright side of life da da da

Ho ho ho ha ha ha little brown jug

They're coming to take me away ha ha he he

Dizzypam's idea of a bump ^

Edited by [Di...]

Are you still taking benzo's, tapering benzo's, done with benzo? Could you please update your history otherwise we're gonna keep asking.

On 19/08/2023 at 09:15, [[P...] said:

Please fill in your medication history, taper details and any other pertinent information so others can provide the best feedback for your situation. 

Profile => Edit profile (top-right of profile banner) => Add succinct use/taper/withdrawal history to 'History' text box => click 'Save' (bottom-right).

Yes, lower doses can be really tricky. Many members say it becomes extremely hard the lower they go and they have to slow down. AD's are no exception. 

44 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

They're coming to take me away ha ha he he

:2funny: Ho Ho, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I’ll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean while coats!

You’ve got my attention. 

• Like 1