Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

horrible wave after one year

hey guys~~  i am down to the very end of a 3 year taper.  the day before yesterday, i was slamed out of nowhere with every pysicel symptom.  today i woke up feeling like i did in acute.  i have been my normal self for over a year now.  except for twice when i needed oral surgury.  but nothing like this.   ive had  no recent stressors  in my life.  things have been going so well. i thought i was through all this.  im kinda terrified.  my plan is to not updose because  then i will not  have   meds to finish my taper. i guess im looking for reasurance this will pass.  wishing health  & healing for us all~~~~jill

• Like 1

Oh @[ji...]. I'm so sorry. I can imagine it must be scary when you thought you're nearly done. I think it's good not to updose if you didn't taper too fast. Maybe you can hold if you need to? 

I'm hoping this is short lived and just a blimp in the road. All waves and setbacks pass. The fact that you've been stable for so long is a very good sign. You have done so much healing. Try not to stress too much, I'm sure in a couple of days you'll be fine.

• Like 1

thank you @[je...].   im praying this passes soon.   im really hving a lot of problems at the end of this.  sometimes i feel like it will never finish.   thank you again for responding~~~jill

• Like 1

Hey @[ji...], any idea what caused this to happen?  I know it can be random but it can be good to try to figure things out, just for peace of mind.  My friend has been recovered since April and is going through a set back.  I happened to ask him if he’d used a steroid cream and he said yes, so there is his answer.  Is there anything new going on with you?  

@[Pa...].  no.  things have been the same for a while now.  i have settled into a really good daily routine.  i had literally just finished wallpapering my kitchen on saturday.  and i went to my room, put on a movie, and halfway trough my heart jumped into overdrive whilr i was laying down.   it feels slightly better but inner  tremors , loss of appitite, dizziness ear ringing and burning skin are all back.  im hoping for a better day tomorrow.  i also just posted a math question about where im at since for whatever reason, im not sure if im at .1 mgs twice a day.   maybe when you have a second, you could help me with that.  thank yiou so much~~jill