Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Lorazapam changed to Teva

Picked up prescription today and the manufacturer has changed is now Teva. I saw a post last week on this but couldn't find anything on line about it. I don't think I'm going to need them but it's possible. Is anyone having issues with Teva lorazapam?

Let me know ok

I’ve read a few posts where members have difficulty with brand changes.  You mention you might not need them, are you almost done with your taper? 

15 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

I’ve read a few posts where members have difficulty with brand changes.  You mention you might not need them, are you almost done with your taper? 

Pamster, well I'm down to 0.24 4x per day. Still going to be a bit but I have enough I think. I just took my 5pm dose and used it to see how I respond to it, certainly couldn't be any worse than the ones I'm taking now.

We'll see if it's that much of a difference 

Ns

1 minute ago, [[n...] said:

Pamster, well I'm down to 0.24 4x per day. Still going to be a bit but I have enough I think. I just took my 5pm dose and used it to see how I respond to it, certainly couldn't be any worse than the ones I'm taking now.

We'll see if it's that much of a difference 

Ns

Also the teva brand aren't sweet like the others so idk if it's more fillers or just different. We will see

1 hour ago, [[n...] said:

Also the teva brand aren't sweet like the others so idk if it's more fillers or just different. We will see

Pamster, Ok, it's been over an hour since I took the Teva dose. I had allergic reaction! Coughing out of control,  my throat went numb and closing, could not swallow. Didn't feel like I took my dose at all except I felt miserable which is typical. Now I'm a little more relaxed. Well see about 11pm dose.

Thought I'd fill u in

18 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Pamster, well I tried the Teva last night at 5pm.and again at 11pm. The 5pm seemed to cause me more allergy, pretty bad actually, but became therapeutic later  which is unusual for me.

The 11pm dose kept me up most if the night. I was full of energy for hous, restless legs etc. So I'm back to my other brand. Actually went to sleep for 2 hrs.

Thought I'd let you know

Ns

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having reactions to the new brand, I’m glad you have a supply of the others.  I know some members have called around to other pharmacies to locate their preferred brand. 

1 minute ago, [[P...] said:

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having reactions to the new brand, I’m glad you have a supply of the others.  I know some members have called around to other pharmacies to locate their preferred brand. 

Pamster, yes it's been a mess. Honestly I think I'm going to try it again for my 5pm dose. It was terrible last  night but yesterday at 5pm it wasn't good but became therapeutic after a couple hrs. My other brand today at 11am was another nightmare like everyday at 11am.

I guess I'll try them both back and forth, hopefully it won't throw me off too much. Have issues with my scale as well so I've been taking different doses each dose. Trying to find a better scale,  Brighterday gave me a link but its the sane scale. 

Geez

OK thanks

Ns