Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Vision getting worse

I am now over 4 years out. I was doing good until October when I had to take Keflex for an infection. Ever since then my vision has gotten worse. Feels like it vibrates, like I’m seeing blurry spots, after images are the worst they been and glares really are terrible now to name a few.  This has by far been my worst sx since this all started. Been to the neuro-ophthalmologist and found out I have cataracts. I don’t think they are related as the cataracts are in my eyes as everything else is neuro. I just feel defeated now. Anyone been this far and gotten better?

1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

I am now over 4 years out. I was doing good until October when I had to take Keflex for an infection. Ever since then my vision has gotten worse. Feels like it vibrates, like I’m seeing blurry spots, after images are the worst they been and glares really are terrible now to name a few.  This has by far been my worst sx since this all started. Been to the neuro-ophthalmologist and found out I have cataracts. I don’t think they are related as the cataracts are in my eyes as everything else is neuro. I just feel defeated now. Anyone been this far and gotten better?

So sorry your going through this. Haven't heard of this but that doesn’t mean someone else hasn't experienced this. 

I hope the best outcome fir u

Ns

Just now, [[n...] said:

So sorry your going through this. Haven't heard of this but that doesn’t mean someone else hasn't experienced this. 

I hope the best outcome fir u

Ns

Wait I just saw a post where someone else needs cataract surgery. It's next after yours i think