Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

SOMEONE plewse tell me the 'withdrawal anxiety' improves eventually.

Hi friends.  I am at ¼ of a 0.5mg clonazepam tablet 3 × a day. That's down from 3 to 3.5 tablets a day 4.5 months ago . After 25 years!

Has anyone else found that, with each new cut, the anxiety, sweating, tiredness etc kicks in around day four after a cut then peaks several days later    ( 4 on average ), then starts to ease back? My next cut, in a few weeks, will be ⅛ of a 0.5 mg tab. I'll stay there for about 3 weeks. Longer if the anxiety  doesn't stablize. 

QUESTION: is there anyone out there who had similar withdrawwl pattern and the found that finally after say 3 or 4 months of the drug, the anxiety stabilizes and symptoms improve? Or there abouts?  I think I need some hope. Thanks. I sincerely hope everyone can find peace. 

Cheers

Yeah, it usually took me a few days to feel a cut.  

I took Klonopin - 3-4mg/day for 20 years.  I had almost no problem getting down to .75mg.  But once I got down below .5mg, and especially .25mg, things got really hard.  I say that just to tell you not to rush it if you’re having problems.  And if you want to make your next cut 1/16th of a pill, that’s good too.  There is no race with this.